By Jangonate
Oh...how I want to believe that these get shipped out today, but I am expecting an email that their pushed to Spring 2018 for those that haven't received them yet. Plus, I ordered in November of last year.

Should note that I expected all of this as I've worked with Anovos a lot in the past, beginning with their stormtrooper armor. If you ever get in stock items from them they come pretty quick.
Marcus B, deadderek liked this
By Zantsumei
Confirmed, I just talked to a rep on the chat, before I even gave any info they will be sending out a "detailed breakdown" regarding proton packs moving forward. Its sad to because I talk to them every week and everything is set to order then today everything magically changes. I just wish they were up front.
By deadderek
Anovos is being rotten. Delays? Okay. Production problems? Okay.

POOR to no communication with their customers? Absolutely NO excuse. Not at all. It is 2018 and they're deflecting and not being straight with customers? Appalling.
Marcus B liked this
By Etigo
OUCH again...
Unfortunately, I had a contact in France who cancelled his Anovos Pack... I'm little Sad, Because I wanted to see how it looks like in REAL... :-(
deadderek, Xavierallen liked this
By Etigo
Well, so many OUCH in this topic!!! :-P
By Xavierallen
Just got off customer support.

"Alex:
Hello Jason
For the Proton pack we should have an update letter coming out soon from our customer support liaison. Based on the info i have currently that should be coming very soon, we appreciate the patience on this. I understand that these situations are not ideal and our team is working as quickly as possible to get that info to you. Please be advised that all items are subject to change in regards to the shipping windows given. We do not give solid dates on when items are shipping only the seasonal estimate."

So we'll have a letter out to us soon.......yay..
Marcus B liked this
By Jangonate
Yeah...not surprising. Dissapointing, but not surprising. I would appreciate if there was details in the letter about when to expect it based upon when you ordered. From Obi-Wan's "certain point of view" their estimate was not completely off. Some received their packs. But I knew my late November order might not...would not make it on time.
Marcus B liked this
By Marcus B
It kills me that they don't have a statement or plans prepared at all, and now we have an estimated time for a letter about the estimated shipping date.
deadderek liked this
By Zantsumei
think im gonna cancel my order, alrdy have someone else commised to make me a semi hero 2. I don't like to deal with companies like this. I don't care that I paid them or they have delays, what makes me mad is they literally waited till the last day to tell people they are drafting up a letter.... its very sad and not thought out. I don't trust that sort of management with my 700+ dollars.
deadderek liked this
By BlueChainsawMan
$600+ is a good bit to pay to have to possibly wait a year for a product. This will be the last time I ever pre-order anything from Anovos, that's for sure.
By davidkram2003
I emailed them today asking for a refund. Money is too tight these days to keep waiting for something that might take another 6 months.
Xavierallen liked this
By Xavierallen
I heard that in the past when things like this happened they only gave store credit, no refunds...let us know because that may be a choice for me in the near future.
By Marcus B
Xavierallen wrote:I heard that in the past when things like this happened they only gave store credit, no refunds...let us know because that may be a choice for me in the near future.

https://www.anovos.com/pages/terms-and-conditions

PRE-ORDERS

By pre-ordering products, the customer are authorizing ANOVOS to automatically charge your account upon submission of the order and obtain the product when it becomes available at a later date. You may cancel your pre-order (and obtain a full refund) anytime prior to the time the item or items ship, should you so desire it.
By Marcus B
Just got my email from "Samantha" in response to my question about the order. She said there is a statement to be released soon. By the wording, I almost feel as if they're going to cancel the orders and item altogether. I hope I'm wrong.
By da_rambler20
I don't think they will be canceled. Here's the reply I got from Samantha

"At this time for the Ghostbuster items, I haven't gotten any official update on these yet, but it doesn't look like there's anything wrong with them from what I can see. But I have been assured that this is going to have an update sent out soon!"
By livewire008
I got a similar reply -- Soon™

Well, from my perspective it seems apparent the first wave stopped shipping long before this last deadline came and went. I'm just hoping the delay in sending out more kits is due to fixing the issues with the first run (drill holes not aligning, etc). I guess time will tell... pretty sure the last time they sent me an e-mail update after missing a deadline it took them just shy of two weeks. IIRC, it was shortly after they updated the shipping window on the website.
By Jangonate
Judging by past experience with Anovos, I wouldn't be surprised if they were delaying later waves to fix issues. I'm cool with fixes, but I hope the delays aren't too long. Was really hoping to have this put together for a Con in late June.
By Xavierallen
Yeah there's one by me end of June in Knoxville, then 2 more locals and of course dragon con...i was HOPING to get it before last year's dragon con so I'd have the pack and my trap I 3d printed but that didn't work out...hopefully I'll have it by mid june...otherwise I'm gonna cancel and buy a benofkent kit.
By Marcus B
If they're fixing issues, that's fine, but they had to have known they were attempting to get it fixed and put out a statement earlier.
By greg883
livewire008 wrote:I got a similar reply -- Soon™

Well, from my perspective it seems apparent the first wave stopped shipping long before this last deadline came and went. I'm just hoping the delay in sending out more kits is due to fixing the issues with the first run (drill holes not aligning, etc). I guess time will tell... pretty sure the last time they sent me an e-mail update after missing a deadline it took them just shy of two weeks. IIRC, it was shortly after they updated the shipping window on the website.
If - if - that's that case, I would like to see them offer a choice of:
1 Waiting for a corrected "Mk. 2" kit or
2 Shipped right now "as is" for a substantial discount.

I don't need a "shake the box" kit. I could add reinforcing where needed and correct some screw holes. But, since it's not the item that was advertised I would expect a price change to reflect that fact.
Marcus B liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]