By CoreySpengler
So I’m freaking out a purchased a gb fans light kit for my modded spirit pack I plan to use to take my 3 year old daugther and two sons trick or treating on Tuesday and everything was fine when I placed the lights in to test them , took lights out shut it off and went about my business for a couple hours come back to work and now this the lights are stuck like this ain’t get them to go back never really dealt with anything electrical before and I’ll be pissed if I can’t get this thing resolved by Tuesday thanks in advance for the help Image I put a lot of work and effort into modding my spirit pack and hope to get this resolved Image
By grogking
can you show a picture of how you have it hooked up, and other side of the light board?
According to a buddy I work with the potentiometer is broken and that’s why I’m having lighting issues does any one have any suggestions on how I can rig this thing to make the chase lights and cyclotron work for Halloween [emoji30]
By CoreySpengler
grogking wrote:can you show a picture of how you have it hooked up, and other side of the light board?
The potentiometer is broken that’s what’s causing the issue got find a way to rig it to work

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

@gpstar, Thanks for all this info. I’m wor[…]