All,

Despite Paul Feig's assertion that the props and costumes for the reboot would be easy for fans to replicate accurately (they aren't, packs if you have a large 3D printer, a machine shop and decent electronics knowledge and uniforms only if you can sew), There have been many fans of the new gear clamoring for plans to build their own. Now this community has some of the best, talented source of prop knowledge and skill outside of maybe the Star Wars fandom so I know that we could come up with a collaborative set of scratch build ATC plans for those with limited resources and budget much in the vein of Paranorman's original hardware plans. Now I realize that a lot of pieces are project boxes and other found electronics but many pieces are 3D printed parts that are hard to replicate with out either having a printer yourself or buying one. The gun box is a huge example of that. And that can add up after a while especially for those that use MDF, cardboard, or foam board as their build medium.

Would anyone be interested in making this happen? I'll be upfront that I'm not a huge reboot guy but I like building the props and I think having a "hardware" style set of measurements and plans available to those who like to build instead of buy would be a great addition to the equipment plans we have here on GBfans.
Sav C liked this
Demon Vice Commander wrote:About a year ago I drew some plans for the thrower (which need to be slightly revised) and ended up with a couple of 3-D printed prototypes.
Anyway to get those up DVC? Honestly the ATC thrower is the hardest part to nail

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]