By Greenhorn121
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

This is a Modded Spirit Halloween Proton Pack I have been working on for the past two months.Eventually I will go back through and do even more modifications.
So I have taken all the plastic hardware off along with the decals, and replaced them with screen accurate ones. Also got a paint job with weathered detailing. The lights I used are these https://www.ebay.com/i/282602341559 . The proton gun is the Matty Collector Wand with custom plate and S-hook . The motherboard is made of steel and is mounted to a alice pack frame. The shell is held on by four pins that are threaded to L-brackets. If any of you have questions on my build. feel free to ask. Also I’ll be doing a Spirit Halloween Proton Pack Mod guide on YouTube. So look out for that guide.

Last edited by Kingpin on November 3rd, 2017, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added youtube code
By B-Rad
nkhex19 wrote:Looks good! Did you replace the faux Clippard fittings with actual Clippard ones?
I'm actually going to be doing that when I start mine. Still getting the rest of the parts together to do it.
nkhex19 wrote:Looks good! Did you replace the faux Clippard fittings with actual Clippard ones?
no its the same one that comes on it. But i replaced the top of it with one that actually turns like a real one would. its a volume nob from a old 80's boom box.
    Reboot Proton Pack build 2016

Hi Y'all! :) I am resurrecting this thread because[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]