Hey fellow Ghostbusters,

I've finally finished my latest version of the proton pack and it actually has lights. It was the first time I was able to add some lights to the prop. Now it is overly simple and the light is only in the cyclotron, I'm still pleased with it.

With it complete, I'm now want to up the game on my pack. I want to add more lights, and maybe even sounds. But here's my problem... I'm extremely illiterate when it comes to wiring, soldering things. Also even if I had a way to add the sounds, I have no clue how i would set it up to play the sounds I want when I press specific buttons. I also have to try do these packs on a budget.

This is why I come to you guys. Are there any tutorials out there for people like myself who would like lights and sounds in their gear, but have no idea what they are doing or where to start? Whether it's really simple solutions or something that might be complicated, but has step by step instructions that are easy enough to follow.

Thank you fellow Ghostbusters, I'm very appreciative.
The easiest solution would be to get the GBfans Audio Amp and Light kits. They are really easy to hook up, and come with instructions. If that is too expensive then you should try to follow and learn from CountDeMonet's post on using an arduino, which will get you great lights and sounds for around 70 or 80 dollars.

Here is the thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43273&start=360
And here is the Github link with info on the componets to buy and the code needed to run the system. https://github.com/CountDeMonet/ArduinoProtonPack

Hope this helps!

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]