By featofstrength
My Gareee-style pack that I made in 2009 was in need of some repairs. Instead of scrapping it outright, I decided to do some video game upgrades. All on the cheap, like the base of the pack. Plywood, spray paint, PVC pipe, hot glue, gorilla glue, screws, nuts and bolts, dollar store this and that, and things I already had lying around. The most costly parts were the green, aluminum water bottle ($2), the Slime gauge($6), and the green tubing ($12 for 10 feet). The slime blower attachment is the same old Nickelodeon slime gun I had on a quick Halloween job... got a couple of these on clearance for $5 back in 2009.
Still some things to add here and there. Worked on this on weekends around Thanksgiving to get it to this state for a Christmas parade last week. Thanks again to Gareee, all you nice folks on the label threads, and Mburkit (spent so much time looking at your build for inspiration.)
Christof liked this
By doctorevil30564
featofstrength wrote:My Gareee-style pack that I made in 2009 was in need of some repairs. Instead of scrapping it outright, I decided to do some video game upgrades. All on the cheap, like the base of the pack. Plywood, spray paint, PVC pipe, hot glue, gorilla glue, screws, nuts and bolts, dollar store this and that, and things I already had lying around. The most costly parts were the green, aluminum water bottle ($2), the Slime gauge($6), and the green tubing ($12 for 10 feet). The slime blower attachment is the same old Nickelodeon slime gun I had on a quick Halloween job... got a couple of these on clearance for $5 back in 2009.
Still some things to add here and there. Worked on this on weekends around Thanksgiving to get it to this state for a Christmas parade last week. Thanks again to Gareee, all you nice folks on the label threads, and Mburkit (spent so much time looking at your build for inspiration.)
Your pack looks awesome. :)
featofstrength liked this

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London