Ok the wand that came with my pack doesn't have the hose attached to it. The hose won't fit up inside the handle and the hose is not wide enough to fit over the handle. I am thinking I need some sort of an adapter but not sure on the best method to proceed with. I'm not at home but I can send pictures later on for reference after I get back home.
CPU64 wrote:I don't attach it to the thrower. I cut it to fit all the way in the handle tube, the limit cable (steel line) keeps the length constant and the hose stays inside that
I had considered trying to get it to fit by cutting it down. I'll hold off for now until I get my light and sound kits installed so they will help keep everything in place. I've also seen where some folks drill a small hole on both sides of the handle's tube then use a black zip-tie to help hold the hose in place.
Honestly, there's no need for a ziptie. I do what cpu said, minus the steel cable, and it works perfectly. Your loom will never get twisted or kinked. You just need to make sure your wires don't get excessively twisted by straightening them up about once a year.

What do you have for a thrower? What size is your loom?
likesjellydonuts wrote:Honestly, there's no need for a ziptie. I do what cpu said, minus the steel cable, and it works perfectly. Your loom will never get twisted or kinked. You just need to make sure your wires don't get excessively twisted by straightening them up about once a year.

What do you have for a thrower? What size is your loom?
I don't know who made the wand. The loom on my pack is just under a inch across and the PVC pipe on the wand doesn't fit over the loom. I'm still waiting for my gbfans order to ship out with my clippard valves and a resin ion arm riser tower, so my pack is still disassembled the 3d printed riser tower got busted during shipping. Once I get those parts in I'll revisit this issue. I may opt to get a better wand kit and build it instead, as the one I currently have isn't very well made.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]