Hello all;
Back in October I made this 3d printed pack for Halloween;

https://i.imgur.com/hPEQ3Ek.jpg

It was based off of Stefan's plans (downloaded from Thingaverse, not self made). My goal, like a lot of people, was to try getting as close to screen accurate as possible. However after I had time to really dig into the dimensions of the pack, I realized how much the Stefan plans were from the actual props. I have gotten some good information on most of the parts of the pack from looking at reference pictures and threads such as this one:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34913&hilit=UPDATIN ... &start=300
and this one:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36998&p=4892882&hil ... n#p4892882

I am currently building my own set of STLs based on Stefan's plans and modified from online references. Specifically the pack in the Sony lobby and the measurements they took of said pack. This thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34913&hilit=UPDATIN ... &start=300
This thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36998&p=4892882&hil ... n#p4892882
and the Murray pack images in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39517&p=4899193&hil ... o#p4899193

My current updated design looks like this (it currently has the double HGA from the comic book)

Though I haven't been able to find much information about about the cyclotron/ Sync Generator spacer as far as measurements

Anyone know of any changes to the dimensions of these parts that have been uncovered since Stefan made his plans? I have already added the 14th plate to the Sync spacer.
Good information, guys. Thank you.
twmedford23 wrote:The cyclotron should be 9.5"(not 9") in diameter. The lower rings are slightly smaller than the upper rings but I can't remember by how much - I have a production lineage shell that I can measure when I get from work tonight if you'd like.
That would be great thank you. Diameter of the cyclotron, diameter of the Sync spacer and The differences between the lower and upper rings are what I have been struggling to find info on.
Last edited by Kingpin on February 16th, 2018, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed quote code

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]