By livewire008
My brother has a Spirit pack, and I have the wand lights (waiting to go into my Anovos pack).

I would think the switches would require some very light drilling but *should*be fine. What you'd probably need are the measurements on the bar graph and the control board... reason being; those are the two pieces you'd need the space to "lose" inside your wand.

From the kit I have in hand, I can tell you my measurements are;

3cm x 1.5cm for the bar graph and...

10cm x 3.75cm for the control board.

If I have the opportunity to confirm/deny these would (or wouldn't) fit inside my brother's Spirit wand, I will let you know, otherwise, these pics should give you a good idea of what you're dealing with.

Hope this helps.
By Heatley2001
The control board looks like it could be to big. The bar graph may be close.

The control board may have to be mounted in the spirit pack with cables running to the gun. But in all honesty I'm guessing at that.
By Heatley2001
We're you ever able to check your brothers spirit pack to see if they would or would not fit?
livewire008 wrote:My brother has a Spirit pack, and I have the wand lights (waiting to go into my Anovos pack).

I would think the switches would require some very light drilling but *should*be fine. What you'd probably need are the measurements on the bar graph and the control board... reason being; those are the two pieces you'd need the space to "lose" inside your wand.

From the kit I have in hand, I can tell you my measurements are;

3cm x 1.5cm for the bar graph and...

10cm x 3.75cm for the control board.

If I have the opportunity to confirm/deny these would (or wouldn't) fit inside my brother's Spirit wand, I will let you know, otherwise, these pics should give you a good idea of what you're dealing with.

Hope this helps.
By livewire008
Heatley2001 wrote:We're you ever able to check your brothers spirit pack to see if they would or would not fit?
Not yet, sorry. We're getting together this weekend, and I'll be sure to take a look.
Heatley2001 liked this
By livewire008
UPDATE:
I can confirm that no, it definitely would not fit. After looking at it in person, the main board is too long, and the bar graph appears to be too deep to fit.
By Henners
My solution is to mount the wand light pcb to the motherboard and make new cables for the toggles and lights and feed them through the loom
By Heatley2001
I was looking at the light kit off the store but found out it would be to big.

Was thinking of mounting it in the pack and running longer wired to the toggle but then I won't have the bar graph showing.

Also the special connections in the toggles that come with the kit.
Henners wrote:My solution is to mount the wand light pcb to the motherboard and make new cables for the toggles and lights and feed them through the loom
By Henners
Heatley2001 wrote:I was looking at the light kit off the store but found out it would be to big.

Was thinking of mounting it in the pack and running longer wired to the toggle but then I won't have the bar graph showing.

Henners wrote:My solution is to mount the wand light pcb to the motherboard and make new cables for the toggles and lights and feed them through the loom
It looks like everything except the bar graph can be rewired. What do you mean special connections? The connector to put it on the board? I was going to splice it half way through with the longer run. The bar graph is way too big for a spirit wand
By Heatley2001
Yea. The little pin connectors that go into the board.

But yea your right. I'm not sure why it didn't dawn to me about cutting half way and patching in more wire to extend it. Lol.
Henners wrote:
Heatley2001 wrote:I was looking at the light kit off the store but found out it would be to big.

It looks like everything except the bar graph can be rewired. What do you mean special connections? The connector to put it on the board? I was going to splice it half way through with the longer run. The bar graph is way too big for a spirit wand
By Heatley2001
Oh wow. Yea way to big. Such a shame.

What kind of switches are those on your wand?

How do you have it wired in?
greg883 wrote:Main board:

Bar lights:
By greg883
The switches are non-functional, they are just hot glued onto the surface. They are the remains of a "get some lights installed for Halloween" light system. Unfortunately, the LED circuits I was using were not designed for the control buttons to be mounted any distance from the circuit board - stray/weak signals.

I found Count DeMonay's Arduino based project and within a couple of weeks had installed it.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]