By RealGhostbusterJay
I also posted this in the wanted section, I thought there might be some help here as well.

Greetings exhausted ones,

I'm currently having a pack and wand commissioned in the next few months however while the sound, light, shell and other aspects are coming from sources I'm looking forward to the one real want for the kit I had was a barrel extension pop mech or lever. Freeky Geeky sells this however it's out of stock and seems unlikely it will change soon. I was wondering if anyone knew another vendor that sold these types of mechs to install in wands?

Thank you
By Kingpin
Have you emailed Umori in regards to his kits? Speaking from experience from the order I made towards the end of last year, there are some times where he ends up with parts (sometimes from new production batches, others from cancelled orders) that don't end up getting added to the stock for the website.
By RealGhostbusterJay
Is Umori a different handle for Freeky Geeky? I just know the site not the name of the vendor who runs it.
By Etigo
So, you're looking for the Barrel extension system, right?
Did you think about building it, instead of buying it???
By RealGhostbusterJay
As mentioned I'm not building any of it. Just looking to see if anyone has a link to another vendor thanks.
By RealGhostbusterJay
Thanks...but as I mentioned in my post he's out of stock which was why I asked if anyone else knew of a dealer. Thank you though.
By Etigo
RealGhostbusterJay wrote:As mentioned I'm not building any of it. Just looking to see if anyone has a link to another vendor thanks.
I know, but I just asked this question because even if you find someone who could sell this system, you'll have to be sure that it will fit inside the Gun whithout moving lights and sound wires...

Unfortunately, I don't know any seller. But I do hope you'll find someone!!! :-D

I'll come back to your post if I find something, alright??? :-D
By RealGhostbusterJay
Thanks mate,

I would check to see if the mech would fit in the thrower kit I will be getting used prior to buying however thanks a lot for thinking about me. Appreciated.
By Etigo
RealGhostbusterJay wrote:Thanks mate,

I would check to see if the mech would fit in the thrower kit I will be getting used prior to buying however thanks a lot for thinking about me. Appreciated.
Anytime my friend!!! :-D
By Kingpin
RealGhostbusterJay wrote:Is Umori a different handle for Freeky Geeky?
Umori is Freeky's first name. :)

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]