I installed the wand light kit into my proton pack 2 days ago. I noticed that slow blo red light continues to blink every few seconds no matter what switches are on or off. I unplugged the battery. Is there any way to keep the battery in and not have the slow blo light blink?
By feevrt
I believe that's there to act as an indicator that the board is drawing power, even if the various effects on the board are not activated - the pack light kit does something similar. You might want to think about installing a switch between the battery and the board if you don't want to unplug the battery when the wand isn't in use.
GBDRE760 liked this
By feevrt
GBDRE760 wrote: March 25th, 2018, 8:52 pm I believe it does that until you actually get the wand kit connected to a pack kit and sound board.

That's actually not the case. I have the full setup (Wand kit, pack kit, and sound board) and both the slo-blo light and one of the LEDs on the pack light kit will flash periodically if I leave the power connected.
GBDRE760 liked this
By GBDRE760
feevrt wrote: March 25th, 2018, 10:08 pm
GBDRE760 wrote: March 25th, 2018, 8:52 pm I believe it does that until you actually get the wand kit connected to a pack kit and sound board.

That's actually not the case. I have the full setup (Wand kit, pack kit, and sound board) and both the slo-blo light and one of the LEDs on the pack light kit will flash periodically if I leave the power connected.
Thanks for the Heads up. That actually means that no matter what, you want to disconnect the power when your not going to be using it??? I just finished a proton gun. I added the light kit to it and the battery is dead no because I left it. Odd thing is I have a spirit pack that has the pack kit in it and it is still going at the flip of the switch. I wonder why it does it with the wand kit? Maybe I should have spliced the wires to the toggle switch that is just under the firing button and wired them back to the battery
Thank you guys for the replies. I guess I’ll just leave the battery out unless I am gonna be using it.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]