Okay this is where I "should" be using the actual parts but in some cases these are hard to find though the Clippard R-701 can be bought...I was thinking making my own versions of these parts so what I can do to make DIY versions of the following parts

As far I can tell I could make my R-701 using this user's D cell battery idea - viewtopic.php?t=38389 or I just use one of those film cans for those old point and shoot camera films as it's still the roughly the size of a D Cell so I'm not sure

as for the other parts like the Legris parts is there a way to replicate these using ones you can find in a home improvement store?

The A-Frame is my next big issue, there's legit ones and knock off ones. I'm thinking making a PVC pipe A-Frame but the issues are the elbows if I used PVC Piping, I'm wondering if Home depot sells small pipes and they could bend them to the shape I need to recreate the A-Frame

I'm basically needing to go on the cheap route as I try to be as close to the original parts to build my own Sonic MK2 Proton Pack - I may know you may say I should pay extra to get the actual parts instead of going cheap...I'm always tight on money when it comes to building movie/tv show props.
Kingpin wrote: March 27th, 2018, 11:56 am I'd suggest going with a film can, sanitizer bottle, or other such object over modifying a battery, given the habit of the acid eating through the casing sooner or later.
I planned getting a set of the Film Canisters to replicate the R-701 is there a screw thread that similar to the actual ones to it's flange base as well? I'm basically going to be close to the actual parts so the pack and the wand are lighter without the heavy weight of the REAL R-701
Double posting - I know....but I have good news on what I'll use to replicate those Clippard R-701 Pressure Regulators found on Egon's pack and wand. check out my twitter posts of it.

Well first is a replicated label I did by following Norm's plans to remake the label of the R-701 with the fonts that stated on it and I used the label from his plans by resizing it and I redone the diagram with basic shapes and lines from photoshop's custom shapes - https://twitter.com/ManicProps/status/9 ... 9953455105

Now this will be my Clippard Replicas from these pill bottles - https://twitter.com/ManicProps/status/9 ... 3855390720

What other household stuff can be used for other pieces of the proton pack, I know these pill bottles will do great as Clippard Pressure Regulators for sure.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]