Back when I first played Ghostbusters the Video Game back in 2015, I was determined to Build the Rookie's Proton Pack, Minifigure scale. After 3 damn years, It's finally complete!
  • Dark Matter Generator Upgrade
    The DMG upgrade was added to the Rookie's pack during the Library Mission. It included the Stasis Stream and Shock Blast. It was obviously the easiest upgrade to make.
    "The Shock Blast expels a conical pattern of stripped Dark Matter particles that diffuse quickly in atmosphere. It is very powerful at close range but less accurate and less potent the further you are from your target. It works well on inbound ghosts and vapor swarms or near-proximity entities. The Shock Blast attachment transforms your Neutrona Wand into a Dark Matter blaster. This tool is best used to deal damage against small groups in close quarters. It's especially effective against Crawlers, Book Bats, and other swarming enemies. At long distance it is nearly entirely useless, so stick to your Proton Stream for fending off foes from afar."
    "The Stasis Stream emits a high-capacity stream of order-reducing particles that hypo-bond to ectoplasmic matter, effectively immobilizing ghosts. The Stasis Stream has nothing to do with cold, but the end result is similar to freezing them.
    While this tool won't disperse any creatures by itself, it effectively "freezes" enemies in their place (or, at the very least, slows them), allowing you to either get away or to switch to a more powerful device and dish out more damage."
    DMG Upgrade Pack
  • Plasm Distribution System Upgrade
    The PDS Upgrade was added to the Rookie's pack when during the Library Mission after encountering a pathway blocked by black slime. It was one the second hardest to make mainly because of having to add the Slime nozzle to the Nuetrona Wand.
    The Plasma Distribution System is an integration of the Proton Pack that uses a self-regulating strain of ectoplasm to impair entities, neutralize caustic Black Slime, and reveal otherwise invisible structures that reside on the ethereal plane. With a long range and endless supply of regenerating positively charged slime, the Slime Blower is a great tool to disperse most corporeal entities. Better still, the depolarizing effect it has on Black Slime makes this the perfect device to disperse nearly all Black Slime creatures like Black Slime Fiends, Black Slime Ghosts, and Black Slime Portals.
    Once your Neutrona Wand is equipped for Traction-Levitation, the Slime Tether allows for the discharge of plasmic slime strands between two points. These plasmic strands contact and pull on whatever is on the two ends. The slime Tether works great for moving heavy objects. Even though the Slime Tether doesn't stick to everything or every type of ghost, it can still be a very fun part of your arsenal. More often than not, you'll use the Slime Tether to solve environmental puzzles, or on inanimate objects. On occasion, however, you can use this device to quickly trap or daze ghosts. Civil War soldiers, Stone Angles, and Cultists can be dazed, destroyed, or trapped, respectively using the Slime Tether.
    PDS Upgrade Pack
  • Composite Particle System Upgrade
    The CPS Upgrade was introduced in the Museum Mission during the Sewer segment. It includes the Meson Collider and Overload Pulse. This one was the most complicated to build due to Nuetrona Wand size limitations.
    The Meson Collider releases a hyper-collided, long-range stream of particles that will vaporize any ectoplasmic material in it's trajectory. The spread is limited but intensly focused, making it great for long- and medium-distance creatures. When a target is hit with the Meson Collider, a temporary target indicator is left behind. As long as it lasts, this indicator will serve as a homing target for projectiles launched using the Meson Collider's secondary fire mode, the Overload Pulse. NOTE: Please avoid tagging yourself with a homing target. Though it is funny when it happens to someone else, being the recipient of boomeranging Overload Pulse particles is not nearly amusing when it happens to you. This device is extremely versatile. Aside from being a direct-fire tool capable of inflicting moderate damage when it hits a target head-on, it also leaves a small area of effect for secondary damage on whatever surface it hits. To top things off, the Meson Collider also "paints" a target with a homing beacon for the secondary fire Overload Pulse! Use the Meson Collider's homing ability to home in on small targets, such as a mobile ghost's vulnerable spot.
    CPS Upgrade Pack
If you guys want, I can add instructions so you can build the Video Game Pack yourselves. With a list of peices of course.
Kingpin, One time liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]