By carolinjp1323
Hi Everyone!
I'm making progress on building my reboot pack, but I'm having trouble finding a part. I need something to hook the gun to the pack. I know a lot of people use V-Hooks, but I can't seem to find any. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
By gbchef
carolinjp1323 wrote:Hi Everyone!
I'm making progress on building my reboot pack, but I'm having trouble finding a part. I need something to hook the gun to the pack. I know a lot of people use V-Hooks, but I can't seem to find any. Can anyone offer any suggestions?
I haven’t checked stock but I know the shop carries them, freeky geeky, Eric also sells them on here and eBay.
By Etigo
This V-hook strangely looks like the Famous Dixie Cup Bracket...

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/45017/c ... ories.html
To be precise, for the Female, you have a San Jamar C754APL, and for the Male, it's a San Jamar C927EZ...
And it seems like fixed to A KIND OF "L" Bracket...

Maybe I'm wrong...

I hope it helps...
By Kingpin
There's a very basic similarity, but the V-hook on the 2016 Proton Packs is a lot more complicated in their design than the dixie hooks.
By Etigo
Kingpin wrote: May 30th, 2018, 10:21 am There's a very basic similarity, but the V-hook on the 2016 Proton Packs is a lot more complicated in their design than the dixie hooks.
It could be a mix between the Dixie Cup Bracket, The classical Aluminum GB V-Hook, and the 3D Printed version for the Spirit Pack...
By Kingpin
Etigo wrote: May 31st, 2018, 3:38 am It could be a mix between the Dixie Cup Bracket, The classical Aluminum GB V-Hook, and the 3D Printed version for the Spirit Pack...
:whatever: An impressive accomplishment, as the Spirit Pack came out a year after Answer the Call.
Etigo liked this
By Etigo
Kingpin wrote: May 31st, 2018, 7:54 am:whatever: An impressive accomplishment, as the Spirit Pack came out a year after Answer the Call.
LOL :-P
carolinjp1323 wrote:Hi Everyone!
I have a question: Do you have, a vice bench, a Hammer, some wooden plate, a Countersink Drill Bit, A Jigsaw, a metal saw, and some clamps???
By Etigo
DarkSpectre wrote: May 31st, 2018, 1:49 pm The dixie bracket works fine for the reboot pack. I used on for the one I built
HA HAAAAA... Did you see that, Ben??? It works!!! :-P
Glad to hear that the Dixie Cup Bracket works.
I think someone who plans to sell some 2016 V-Hooks should build an Aluminum Male V-Hook and Steel (or Stainless Steel) Female V-Hook, like the 1984 and 1989 V-Hook version, but this time, WITH THE DIXIE CUP BRACKET DIMENSIONS...

Well, that's my opinion... :-)

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]