Just received a proton pack from Karnivorous Creations and it came in two pieces: the way itself and the pack. It looks like it's have to plug the wand into a soundboard inside the pack but I have no way of removing the motherboard.
Weeeeellll
I've never handled a Karniverous pack, but I'm gonna make some assumptions based on what I do know!

So the pack as you know, is a Motherboard and Shell. The Shell is attached with a set of four socket cap screws. One should be below the Ion Arm, one below the Injection block on the side of the Cyclotron, one directly to the left of the hose port, and the last one is under the V-hook on the gun mount block.

If you carefully remove those four screws, then lift the shell upwards it should come free. I'm gonna repeat myself here, be sure to lift the shell UP, if you don't know how the motherboard is laid out yet and lift at an angle you could end up damaging light mountings.
Christof wrote:Weeeeellll
I've never handled a Karniverous pack, but I'm gonna make some assumptions based on what I do know!

So the pack as you know, is a Motherboard and Shell. The Shell is attached with a set of four socket cap screws. One should be below the Ion Arm, one below the Injection block on the side of the Cyclotron, one directly to the left of the hose port, and the last one is under the V-hook on the gun mount block.

If you carefully remove those four screws, then lift the shell upwards it should come free. I'm gonna repeat myself here, be sure to lift the shell UP, if you don't know how the motherboard is laid out yet and lift at an angle you could end up damaging light mountings.
I was hoping it wasn't any of the Allen screws, but I managed to connect them and lights are working fine. The sound, however, has a sputtering to it.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]