By tb-1599
I have almost everything I need. To start modding my spirit pack. I am just waiting for my Matty wand and the sound adapter from spongeface for it.
So my set up will be
Spirit Pack
Matty Wand
Spokngeface Matty adapter
Spongeface Pack Led upgrade
Speaker from GB fans
And blue battery pack from Amazon.
Various wires and connectors.
Along with 1/4" thick MDI board for my mother board.

I was curious if people would be willing to take pictures of the internals of their packs. Would be great to see how other fans have everything attached and wired
By tb-1599
canpara wrote:
tb-1599 wrote:I was curious if people would be willing to take pictures of the internals of their packs. Would be great to see how other fans have everything attached and wired
For any pack or just for Spirit pack mods?
I would say any pack. The spirit pack is the same shape just a little smaller.
By canpara
I can start with a few pictures. If you're interested in seeing more pictures or knowing more about the components and their construction, take a look at my build thread (link in my signature).

Bird's eye view:

Amplified soundboard, powercell, top 4" speaker, battery and sound loop isolator:

Reflectors, bottom 6.5" speaker, N-Filter vent light and Bionic Moon Labs' loom clamp:

Bluetooth dongle:

Spongeface's vent relay and TVG cyclotron lights boards:

Spengler plate with battery charging port, power interruptor switch and volume potentiometer (left to right):

robandliv liked this
By tb-1599
canpara wrote:I can start with a few pictures. If you're interested in seeing more, take a look at my build thread (link in my signature).

Bird's eye view:

Amplified soundboard, powercell, top 4" speaker, battery and sound loop isolator:

Reflectors, bottom 6.5" speaker, N-Filter vent light and Bionic Moon Labs' loom clamp:

Bluetooth dongle:

Spongeface's vent relay and TVG cyclotron lights boards:

Spengler plate with battery charging port, power interruptor switch and volume potentiometer (left to right):

Wow a lot more complicated than mine will be (for now) lol.. The speaker. Can it be directly mounted to the board or do you need some sort of spacer between the speaker come and the board it self?
By canpara
tb-1599 wrote:
canpara wrote: Wow a lot more complicated than mine will be (for now) lol.. The speaker. Can it be directly mounted to the board or do you need some sort of spacer between the speaker come and the board it self?
You have tons of options. Many builders have chosen different ways of mounting their speakers, including having the speaker mounted directly onto the motherboard or even with speakers pointed upward towards the shell.

Personally, I chose to drill holes in my motherboard to act as speaker grates. Then I mounted my speakers facing downward by raising them with spacers.

Here's a picture of the "speaker grate" holes I was talking about:

I would highly recommend browsing through the different proton pack forum threads to see how other builders have mounted their speaker(s).
By tb-1599
canpara wrote:
tb-1599 wrote: You have tons of options. Many builders have chosen different ways of mounting their speakers, including having the speaker mounted directly onto the motherboard or even with speakers pointed upward towards the shell.

Personally, I chose to drill holes in my motherboard to act as speaker grates. Then I mounted my speakers facing downward by raising them with spacers.

Here's a picture of the "speaker grate" holes I was talking about:

I would highly recommend browsing through the different proton pack forum threads to see how other builders have mounted their speaker(s).
That's what I was going to do. I am still waiting on a few things to be delivered. But I figured by next weekend. I can get started.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]