Hey gang! Just wanted to share this quick and dirty low budget proton pack light solution I kicked together for my Spirit pack, since I wasn't able to get the GBFans light kit in time and wanted some light-up functionality. Maybe this will help you!

With Halloween ending, check your local WALGREENS for their "Yikes In The Yard 'Strobe Lights'" box set. Basically, a set of flashing, battery powered strobe lights that go in a three strobe pattern and have a reflective housing. Granted, it's not 100% accurate and two of your cyclotron circles will have to illuminate at once, but it's a great low budget option. I got a box of them for $6 on clearance! They have 10 on a string, which was way too many, so I literally just cut the last 6 of the lights off. electric taped the end of the wire and the lights still function! Very useful!

I also threw a little red lighting gel over the light ports, but you can always just color it in with red sharpie if needed.

VIDEO OF THEM IN ACTION: https://imgur.com/zHFyNhW

Next, for the blue power cell light, I found a shop locally that sells bicycle safety lights. They had this wonderful blue chaser light that is USB chargeable, small and compact. Again, not 100% movie accurate but definitely gives the impression of a power cell light. If you're not in a hurry, you can also order it on Wish.com (a chinese import website) in various colors. I just slapped it on my pack with a magnet and it works great.

VIDEO OF THEM IN ACTION: https://imgur.com/icNpCqC

Again, none of these are 100% movie accurate or anything, but for less than $10 a wonderful budget option for anyone looking for a lighting solution to give your Spirit pack a little more life!
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]