By Frosst
I recall coming across a post of someone stating that there may be a release of an aluminum motherboard for the anovos pack. Has anythign come of this/is anything in the works?
da_rambler20 liked this
By livewire008
Has anyone received their replacement parts yet? My last communication with them was back in January, but I haven't been chasing them. I'll probably just have the missing knob machined myself and be done with it.

On topic, I wouldn't talk anyone out of upgrading, but I've found the pack in MB to be just fine. Honestly my Alice frame has more give to it than my MB.
da_rambler20 liked this
By da_rambler20
No replacement parts here. I got an email last week from "Alexander" who said my ALICE frame had finally shipped, but he was going to check in to why my replacement parts weren't shipped at the same time. Then I got an email from Anovos corporate saying they would be announcing this week how they will be trying to improve customer service. LOL! This company sucks beyond belief.

On topic as well, I'm glad to hear the MB works well. Depending on the price of an aluminum one, I would be willing to try it just for the fact it's metal and not plexi.
Marcus B liked this
By deadderek
echo419 wrote: April 8th, 2019, 6:05 pm I was going to try to cut one on my CNC router soon, if successful I’ll do a small run of them and even for the spirit pack.
Keep us posted.
By ccv66
I have little faith that the anovos brackets are all in exact same position, so you'll still have to drill out all the holes in the motherboard to fit each individual pack. Plastic one is ok, it's a little thick, but mostly mine was cut to big. If I'm going bother to cut one might as well cut a metal one.. Think it was a little over $20 to make my own aluminium motherboard
deadderek liked this
By echo419
ccv66 wrote: April 10th, 2019, 12:40 pm I have little faith that the anovos brackets are all in exact same position, so you'll still have to drill out all the holes in the motherboard to fit each individual pack. Plastic one is ok, it's a little thick, but mostly mine was cut to big. If I'm going bother to cut one might as well cut a metal one.. Think it was a little over $20 to make my own aluminium motherboard
Thats what I would be worried about. I read somewhere here that the GBfans al mother board won't fit the anovos pack, is it just the mounting holes don't line up?
deadderek liked this
By ccv66
GB fans width and lengths are different from Anovos' . Would have liked just to order another one.. I did make sure my anovos pack frame holes matched the gbfans ones , just in case I ever had to switch anything around

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]