By Prologic9
Yes, many of the shop items can take a long time to receive. And the 3 month lead time is just an estimate, often those estimates get extended. This is the reality of producing specialty items for a relatively tiny number of people.

Sometimes you get lucky though. I placed an order a few weeks ago for a pack shell and it had a 60 day estimate. The next day a lot of shells came in and I had my order within a week. They even combined shipping and saved me about $30.

I'm not saying you should count on that happening, I'd just like to illustrate that whether your order arrives in a week or six months, the shop boy does his best for his customers and you shouldn't hesitate to place an order. You just need to be patient.
Kingpin liked this
By Carldacorte
Any update on shipping dates? I purchased the lights and sound boards and associated accessories on June 13th. I didn't receive any shipping notification. I emailed the "webmaster" email address on the 21st but haven't received a reply yet. Just curious when I should expect these.
By Kingpin
Carldacorte wrote: June 24th, 2019, 12:00 pm Any update on shipping dates? I purchased the lights and sound boards and associated accessories on June 13th. I didn't receive any shipping notification. I emailed the "webmaster" email address on the 21st but haven't received a reply yet. Just curious when I should expect these.
Have you taken a look at your order status through the website? There's usually a shipping estimate there. A further element that may be complicating matters is that electronics are often made "out of house" on special order, and are thus subject to the timelines of the people making them for GBFans.
By signeddiamond
Was looking at this too. I’m not incredibly thrilled that the expected date of shipping goalpost moves every single day. If it is late be realistic about it. Just saying “tomorrow” every single day helps nobody.
By Kingpin
signeddiamond wrote: August 21st, 2019, 6:53 pmIf it is late be realistic about it. Just saying “tomorrow” every single day helps nobody.
It's a best estimate, the electronics kits are produced by outside manufacturers, and are naturally subject to whatever delays may affect them, be they postal strikes, poor weather, or the manufacturer waiting on supplies to finish the orders. The GBFans store is run by the Admin as a one-man operation, it doesn't have the resources of something like Amazon.
By signeddiamond
Kingpin wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 2:03 pm
signeddiamond wrote: August 21st, 2019, 6:53 pmIf it is late be realistic about it. Just saying “tomorrow” every single day helps nobody.
It's a best estimate, the electronics kits are produced by outside manufacturers, and are naturally subject to whatever delays may affect them, be they postal strikes, poor weather, or the manufacturer waiting on supplies to finish the orders. The GBFans store is run by the Admin as a one-man operation, it doesn't have the resources of something like Amazon.
Completely understandable. Its more the fact that I am a first time buyer from the site and am not used to that kind of stretch. I think a lot of new people would feel the same. My package actually shipped today and having a feel for what to expect I think I would have no problem doing it again.
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]