By Kingpin
Johnny Neat wrote: May 3rd, 2019, 2:38 pm Does anyone sell a modded version of this for those who don't want to or know how to mod?
Nobody is producing a production line of modded Spirit Packs, some people have produced a handful of modded Spirit Packs... But I can't recall anyone off the top of my head. In most cases people are producing mods for other people to buy and install themselves.
RicoRedstar liked this
By RicoRedstar
there are a few, but it gets pricey I've seen anywhere from 600 to over a grand just for a modded Spirit pack. I honestly Don't know what I'm doing either but I'm Gonna try my best and follow the directions. I've also invested in some tools & watched alot of Youtube vids. Don't know how it'll turn out but I'm hoping for the best. I'd advise checking out the PDF instructions on the lights, soundboard, and wand kits first. However, if money is no problem then you might want to get a Pack from one of the various Prop makers. If I had that kind of scratch laying around I'd get one with a smoking N-Filter
By DarkSpectre
I modded my kids. 3D printed a scale thrower (Thanks to Count De Monet's awesome plans) stripped it down, repainted it 3d printed pieces I needed, built a GB 1 ribbon cable for it, added a GB fans light kit and an alice frame.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]