Hi, I purchased a GBFans Power Cell and Cyclotron Light Kit, Amplified Sound Board and Wand Light Kit. During the initial phase of the build, and when the products were received, everything was tested and functioning properly. So this is not a problem with delivery, shipping or the products functioning, more like "what might have happened here and what would be a good place to start swapping components because it was probably tapped with either an ESD hit or was wire crossed during the build period...so fault is all me.

I'm not sure how much information is needed so I'll just drop as much as I can here.

The wand lights are all fitting in a ThrowingChicken wand. All of the lights work, and all of the switches work, at least from what I can see. On the Wand Lights board, the configuration of the switches is as follows:
1:ON 2:OFF 3:ON 4:OFF 5:ON
Movies Wand with heating effects and vent light max.
PwrUp is connected to the toggle switch usually known as Activate, or #3 in the Wand Lights instruction guide.
Fire is connected to the black fire button known as Intensify, or #2 in the instruction guide.
Song is connected to the bottom toggle switch on the gun body, aka #1 in the instruction guide.
VntLt is connected to the top toggle switch on the gun body, aka #4 in the instruction guide.

I have the wand board tuned on the speed pot for Movie Accurate Mode (counterclockwise half of range) based on the instructions.

This board connects to a 4ft 14 wire ribbon cable to the sound board located in the proton pack on the motherboard.
The main Sound board is attached on the motherboard (a 1/4in custom cut aluminum sheet) with standoffs. It gets it's supply from a sealed Lead Acid 12V battery 2.4Ah battery pack also located within the shell of the proton pack. The pack lights kit is connected to it as well. The speaker output is to an 8ohm 40watt rms speaker. The audio files play based on power up cycle, song, etc...
The pack blaster switch settings are set as follows:
switch 1,2,3 &4: OFF 5&6: ON
This is how it was initially set up and tested with results expected.
I turn the pack on, the pack makes the power on sound, cyclotron and pack lights are active and it sits there and hums. The Wand lights are not on and everything is stable.
When I pick the wand up, flick the power up toggle the wand lights all come on and the bar lights flow on and off. When I press and hold the fire light, the gun and pack react and the cyclotron speeds up then vents. I flick the song switch and the song plays. I flick the vent light switch and the vent light on the wand comes on. All is good...

Fast forward 7 months, The build is wrapping up, I get all the electronics in place and power it up for the first time since the initial series of tests.
Here is where things changed from how it was initially working:
The pack power is run through a fused large toggle switch on the positive side so when I flip the switch, the pack comes to life and the wand and cyclotron lights are all enabled, and I get the power on effects.
About 5 seconds later, the sounds emitted sound like the gun has been fired and this is followed by the heat/venting at the end of the firing. I have not activated any switches here...and the wand has not been turned on via the PwrUp toggle. This stops, and the pack hum is non-existent. It's not humming. Just the lights are functioning.

I flick the pwrup toggle on the wand, and the lights come on, along with the song starting to play. If I flick the VntLt toggle, the song stops and the wand lights are still functioning.
I press (but don't hold) the fire button and the pack begins to hum and the power up sound occurs again, then the hum stops and the pack goes quiet again after 5 or 6 seconds. I press and hold the fire button and as long as I'm holding the fire button, the pack lights and sound make the power up sound and hum. If I tap, and then hold the fire button, the fire sequence begins and plays, but it's not in unison with the pack lights...like it's off by about 3 seconds.
The song toggle does nothing. In order for it to play the song, I have to toggle the vent light switch, then toggle the PwrUp switch off, then on.

I'm at a loss of where to start on this one. What I have been able to determine is the wand lights and switches are all functioning properly. The ribbon cable is connected correctly because I used polarized female connectors and this cable did not change from the initial test. Changes to the sound board and wand board switches modify the affect some but in the case of all off for both, things just go haywire...like no switch works the same each time its used.

I have not plugged in any other auxiliary components yet.

Any ideas what to look at?
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]