By GBDRE760
Hey guys. Here are some shots from my new build. Besides the 3D printing, I got most of the parts here including the knobs and clippard valve.
The Spenglar plate came from Nstevic01 and he did a great job with the harness kit as I am rocking a blue brick on one channel and a talentcell battery on the other and he made it so that I can charge them at the same time but pick which one it is that I want to use without having to open my pack up.
The shock mount came from BenOfKentProps. It has full lights and sound as well as the rumble motor for the firing.
I love it. The 3D plans for the pack are actually were those of Tgoacher. He didn't leave much room for it to have electronics but I worked with it. The 3D plans for the proton gun were from WindDrake and he did a great job modifying the back handle mount so that I can pass the ribbon cable right through for the GB Fans sound kit. Some parts I was able to modify on my own in 3DS Max. I love it. Full lights and sounds. Real knobs, heatsink and clippard valve. The only downfall is.... this thing weighs 28 pounds! On my next build I will be getting a shell. Also, for the stuff that is 3D printed, I used PETG which may be what is helping it be so heavy as well.

Alex Venkman liked this
By GBDRE760
BTW the Tgoacher plans don't EXACTLY match up to one of the shop motherboards but I made it work.

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]