By ecto_skywalker
This was my first attempt at a screen accurate pack (I used Norm's plans). The gun is not complete. The whole pack weighs about 45 pounds. The spacer, cyclotron, and gun box are 14 gauge sheet metal and the rest is wood and plastic. So my next project, after I finish my ghost trap, will be a fiber glass pack. I'll probably use Stephan's plans this time.

What do you guys think? :)

By GBFreek83
I say frigin AWESOME!! I also say post more pics so we may further enjoy your mastery!! :)
Last edited by GBFreek83 on February 6th, 2006, 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Soren
That's awesome! I'm trying to build my own for Venice Carneval, but I think I'll never make it on time, also because the costs for ship an alice pack frame from USA are dreadful... anyway, congratulations!! :wink:
By fifth_beatle
Holy geez. 45 pounds?!? Is it made out of solid wood? It looks great, though, like a real pack. Ooh, may achin' back, though, lol.
~5B
By Ecto96
God for somethin that good I'm willin to take some backaid pills and say "Heat em up!" Jeeze.. Hey if you build a new pack and might be interested in selling kits or something like that, or get rid of your orig, pm me and we'll talk, I know you're not supposed to sell the completed, but you can sell kits, there's a guy on ebay does it all the time, so if you sold me a kit to make something like that, even from fiberglass, I'd be your new best friend lol.

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]