By Master Taran
A, B, and C are all referred to as the cosmetic plating (same designation as the blocks on the bottom of the spacer/synchronous generator, even though they are separate pieces). #18 is the Ion Arm. D is just simply a part of the ion arm, and doesn't have a name (at least, not that I'm aware of). It's just a silver block attached to the Arm (in a GB II pack, I believe it's a black block with silver weathering).

btw, #4 is referred to as simply the Ion Knob. The shockmount is actually the piece/block that sits on the upper right-hand corner of the pack, underneath the HGA & just above the gunmount (in some plans, this part is simply referred to as another piece of cosmetic plating).

Also, I think you ought to label #29 (brass clippard connector) as the beamline connection rather than #28, because the brass clippard connector on the HGA is what connects to the other brass clippard connector on the beamline via flex-tubing (the legris elbow on the HGA connects to the PPD via red hose/wire). Maybe you already knew that, but I just wanted to clarify.

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]