For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By Tyrael
This weekend there's a fundraiser of sorts put on by the New Belgium Brewery called the Tour de Fat. It's a 2-mile bike ride with an optional (but highly suggested) $5 donation that will go to help local bicycle-related businesses.

Basically, a ton of people get together to ride bikes in costumes for 2 miles, followed by lots of beer. Who can argue with that?

I'll be coming down from Cheyenne with another guy from my shop (me in GB gear, him in his flight gear from when he was an Osprey maintainer). If anyone wants to come by from Denver or wherever else, feel free to say hi!
By Tyrael
Registration starts at 9 AM, the bike run starts at 10. Kinda early for a Saturday, I know, but there's music and stuff after the bike run so it should turn into a full day of beer and fun.
The registration stuff is what I've heard from the guy who's going with me. I have yet to find anything about registration on their website.

http://www.newbelgium.com/events/tour-d ... ns-co.aspx
Also, that Saturday is the Golden Super Cruise, with like 1,500 cars. The movie car club is probably going. Would you be interested in continuing your southward journey, or do I need to come up there?
Ugh, I think I'll have to pass. But if you feel like coming down to Casa Bonita on Saturday night, that's what we're doing.

NDK is next weekend, swing down and say hi.
By Tyrael
Damn, I totally forgot about Nan **** Kan! Unfortunately I don't have near enough money for registration, much less dealer's floor and such, so I may have to take a pass on it this year. Have to save up for the two trips I have to take in October (my alma mater's homecoming weekend and a 10th anniversary for a group I'm a part of). >_<

We'll see, though. Anything's possible these days.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]