For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By lucky12
Just wondering who was going this weekend and what days and are you going to be in uniform? I don't know exactlly which day I'm going. There is an Air Show in Fort Worth the same weekend. So I have to choose one or the other day for both events. I will have an idea closer to the weekend when i have a better weather forecast. (Don't want to be outside at an airshow if there is the chance of rain) Anywho. Hope to see some of you there. I won't be in uniform, (not done yet) but if there are others going I would love to meet some of you.

Darrell
By lucky12
Thanks, I appreciate it. Still watching the weather for another day or two. Looks good for the whole weekend so far. If it stays that way, I will try to make Sat. so I can see your gear up close. I will be one of the ones going Ooooh and Aaaaah. Thats how you will be able to pick me out of the crowd. :)
By Amaya
I was there Saturday along with others in the Dallas Ghostbusters [with a GB2 janine!] we didn't get to go long, however.. slow start to the day and an appearance in the evening.. But we were able to walk away with a prize in the costume contest!

One of the judges even said that 'you guys have got alot of balls to show up to a star wars convention in ghostbuster costumes'

soo.. it was lots of fun. Loads of really great costumes and fantastic fans as always!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]