For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
So at this point I think we need to finalize plans before people start their journeys to the con. The Old Spaghetti Factory won the voting poll.

Thursday of SDCC 7/22/2010
2:00 PM
Screen-Used Ecto-1 at Hot Wheels/Mattel booth
Meal following at Old Spaghetti Factory around 2:30-3:00 range

After that we can head outside and down the street to Old Spaghetti Factory. Hopefully fifthrider and his group can join us and we can see his Ecto outside.

If you miss the group, get there late, etc. either call or text me, Jeff Lewis, at 602-550-7016.

I'm looking forward to this, and as I mentioned somewhere around here, I'd like to mix the groups up at the meal so we all have a chance to talk shop with members not on our respective teams. If there's any major concerns about the meet-up time, place, etc let me know.
Roger that, what Jeff said. Anyone wants to know, just go look at the previous posts.

Just the same, here's some new stuff I was just told about through the Gaslamp district.

* Ciro’s Pizza will be taken over by the Cartoon Network for Comic-Con. You'll have to stop by for a slice to see exactly what that means.

* The Haunted Hotel will be open for some special Comic Con hours! Look for them at 4th & Market Wednesday through Sunday - 6:00pm to 11:00pm

* The William Heath Davis House, located at 4th & Island, will feature a gaming center Wednesday through Sunday.

* Industry Showroom at 365 6th Ave. will feature some 3-D gaming from Friday through Sunday.

* The Green Hornet's Car, ”The Black Beauty,” will be on display at 5th & L St. to promote the new movie. The film won’t be out until 2011, but the car is out to get some buzz going from Thursday through Sunday.

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]