For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By jgr2021
Hey folks looking for fellow fans in the area to get together and possibly work on making a few props. Moved out here in Nov from Ohio miss my friends out there but looking to get myself up and running again in the ghostbusters scene
By cowbybill
Welcome to Ca! we're just starting a franchise out here if you're interested let us know. so far there is only two of us so we'd love to more folks what equipment do you have already and what are you planning to build?
We have a media event for a huanted house up in Sacramento first weekend in Oct so let us know if you are interested in joining us. I'm in the process of getting our web site up and running.
Once again welcome to Ca! :)
By supremeadmiral
cowbybill you starting a franchise? I've had a one man operation out here since '98! We need to get together and do some events! You might want to contact the Bay Area GBs... I haven't heard from that franchise for a while... I wish I could find some Ghostheads in Sac...
By cowbybill
I tried contacting them..no response, I do have an event lined up in Sac that could use a few more GBs it's a media event at a haunted house as well as the possiblitly of doing photos at fright fest in Vallejo. We'll have to talk tomorrow @bevmo.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]