For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
I just saw this in the Tulsa World yesterday, I was thinking... SWEET!!!! :cool:
And it most certainly did rock!!! What a night. Ray was an awesome guy. Too nice for words. In fact, all the folks that showed up were great. I really enjoyed the one on one time we all got back stage with them and they were all tripping on our getups too. Was a great Halloween.

Got a ton of photos and videos from that night, including some pretty wild stuff during the concert. Not to mention Ecto, Puffy, and all the gear worked great as well.

Here is just a snippet from that long night. :-)

That was our setup for the evening. Complete with Puffy up on the roof, and Ecto and the guys ready to go.

All the guys were great!!!!

I think they were having too much fun with Slimer. LoL

That pic is of me and Ray after the show.

Me and Ray outside before the performance. He was really getting into it too. Not only did he sign my proton pack, but also signed several places around Ecto. He was kinda lost in the moment I think. :-)

There was so much that went on that night, I don't even know where to begin.....so I'll let Raul chime in if he wants to and fill in the rest. LoL

But an interesting side note though......I had a ton of time talking with Ray about his music, and his role performing the theme for the movie. I had a question to ask him that I made sure I didn't forget.

Anyone remember that large and thick paperback book called "Making Ghostbusters?" Well, at any rate, there is a part in the book that says the movie makers went to Ray first, and asked him if he would be interested in playing the part of Winston in the movie. The book goes on to say that he declined, and would rather just perform the theme song for the movie. Well, I mentioned that to Ray.

He said that no one ever approached him about playing Winston in the movie at all. He was intrigued by my question though. I told him what the book had said about him, and he said that it wasn't true. Interesting stuff since I always thought that he would have probably made a good Winston. But I think the role was done well by Ernie Hudson too. :-) Just wanted to share about 2% of the details and photos from that night..

Was indeed a wild and crazy performance. :-)

Peace all.

Thanks for sharing.

Mike
I ALMOST went to that and now I really wish I had. Oddly enough I was at a huey lewis concert in fort worth that same night and I gotta say....the show wasn't that good. I really wish I had been up there. Especially since there was one on one time with ray. Good show guys good show.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]