For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By cowbybill
There seems to be a lot of franchises sprouting here up and down the west coast.
I was wondering if anyone had thought to put together a gathering like the PKE surge at dragon con? (Sure SDCC is here but not everyone can get tickets to it and not everyone can afford to travel to Dragon con)
We have have wondercon, and several other conventions, I wonder how difficult it would be to try and get a gathering together, and would any west coast people even want such a thing, and if so would it be stepping on the toes of the PKE surge organizers?
Cory GB Maine, Rodimus liked this
By Fifthrider
California's a big state, almost worthy of two different meets. ( north and south ) I can think of two southern California Ecto owners who simply will not leave the L.A./Orange/SanDiego county areas with their cars.

If it's San Fran then Kevin seems to go just about anywhere. That sounds like your best bet. Otherwise there's plenty of conventions in the L.A. area ( Comickaze comes to mind ) any of which could be used as a meeting place. Also, many of us who go to Comic-Con refuse to buy tickets and go inside anymore. I had a ProPass last Con yet spent the entire time out on the street going from event to event out there. You can have a great time at Con without even setting foot in the showroom floor.

In fact you can have a better time by never going in there, but that's my two cents.

Not all GB fans are as enthusiastic about attending these sorts of things as others.
By JoeLuna33
I think WonderCon would be best if we wanted to have a convention meet up.

It might be cool to arrange something that was just for GB's in a hall or something where each franchise could have their own set up and we could meet and chat with eachother. The conventions are getting so big and so packed with people I am about over wearing my pack inside the exhibit hall.
By SacGB-Alex
Well we can have a small meet up at Sac-Con on December 9th in Sacramento, Ca. Seeing that Ernie Hudson and Robin Shelby will be attending. It can be used as a mini PKE surge. Teams and fellow GBfans can meet and greet, get to know each other and work on meeting at a larger event. I think its worth shot if anyone is interested. My team, The Sacramento Ghostbusters and our friends in The Bay Area Ghostbusters will be working the event's Toys For Tots charity drive and serve as the welcoming comittee for the Ernie and Robin. The Roseville Ghostbusters are also confirmed to attend as well as some other non-team affiliated GBfans. We would love to see alot of uniforms attend.
By cowbybill
It appears that we'll be having another fan table at Wondercon next year in Anaheim. Might be a fun place to meet up, we had a great time last year meeting all the So-cal guys. Then supposedly, there will be another wondercon (probably under a different name) next fall in SF.
Too bad there isn't a con in the middle of the state.
I'm trying to get as many nor-cal guys down to wondercon to work the table.
By SacGB-Alex
cowbybill wrote: I'm trying to get as many nor-cal guys down to wondercon to work the table.
Well Sacramento Ghostbusters will be sending 1 or 2 of our team to represent. Most likely Andrew and Moniqe. We look forward to a big con and hope for a San Francisco return. We love The City!
I wish I could go to Wonder-Con. SF misses you!! I really want to go to Super-Con in San Jose this year. For Saturday at least. I got my ready to go... Sans lights and sounds. But, if time permits, I'd love to get together and meet some of the other ghostheads in the area.
cowbybill, SacGB-Alex liked this
By cowbybill
If we want to do a PKE surge type event at Wondercon is there anyone who would like to take the task of trying to get it organized?
I normally would not pawn off something, but unfortunately between, work, Wondercon prep, Big Wow Prep, the medical issues I'm dealing with, and the events in between I'm stretching myself thin and don't have the time to dedicate to this.
I'll be happy to help out in anyway and Just can't take the reins of one more project right now.
This also needs to have someone helming it that has had a bunch experience with these type events, and that is something I do not have.
By cowbybill
Boomerjinks wrote:Wondercon. Give me an excuse to take the Magnum to San Francisco. DO IT.
I personally would love to have your Magnum here in SF! Would you consider bringing it to Anaheim?

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]