For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Join The Sacramento and The Bay Area Ghostbusters in welcoming Ernie Hudson to Sac-Con and help to make children’s holiday wishes come true!

Let’s give Ernie Hudson a warm welcome! He will be on hand all day to meet with fans and sign autographs! If you’re a big Ghostbusters fan come out in all your Ghostbusters apparel, costume, shirts, hats, etc! Let’s welcome a true Original Ghostbusters in style!

The Sacramento & Bay Area Ghostbusters will be collecting Toys for Tots donations through out the event! Bring your donation to the teams table and check out Real Screen Used Props, fun interactive activities, Ghostbusters artifacts and fan made gear! Every toy donation will enter you into a drawing for some great prizes! Toys for Tots accept only new, unwrapped toys. Big or small any donation will help, let’s work hard to bring smiles and holiday wishes to children in need!

For more information visit: http://www.sac-con.com
Last edited by SacGB-Alex on October 22nd, 2012, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We would like to Announce and Welcome Robin Shelby to Sac-con as well!
This is going to become a big Ghostbuster event. We encourage all Ghostbuster fans in Northern California to attend! Admission will be $6 the door. If you bring in a toy donation for our Toys For Tots Drive you will recieve $1 off admission!!!
[/size]Image
Bill who isn't? Not only do we get to meet an actual Ghostbuster but we also get to meet Ms Shelby, the actress who played Slimer in Gb2. Only thing that could top this would be to get Dan also involved somehow, maybe promote his Crystal Head.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
SacGB-Alex liked this
charlesbaby2001 wrote:I would love to go, not sure if i can make out there, have to drive from southern california.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Would love to have you up here, the more ghostheads the better.

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
SacGB-Alex liked this
We are all working hard to make this a big Ghostbusters event. Remember to everyone this is also a charitable event! $1 off admission with any toy donation and be entered to win some great prizes!
Registration/Admission

You can pay for admission the day of the show at the event itself.
General Admission: $6.00 each (10am entry)
Children 8 & Under are FREE.
Early Bird Admission: $10.00 each (9am entry)
Get first choice of any freebies and first chance at the Vendors Room

DONATE ANY NEW TOY TO OUR TOYS FOR TOT DRIVE AND RECEIVE
$1 OFF ADMISSION & ENTRY INTO OUR RAFFLE!

PRE-REGISTRATION: $4.00 ONLINE @ http://www.sac-con.com
Pre-Registration will open November 15th and close December 7th
Bring your Paypal receipt to the show
Pre-Registration entry begins at 10:00am
The Pre-Registration Line will form in front of the doors on the left side
charlesbaby2001 wrote:I have made it. A long drive but i will see you guys tomorrow.
We look forward to see you tomorrow. Thats greatyou mad the drive and appreciate the support. Hope you have a great time and swing by our booth and meet the different teams! Hopefully we all find time to have a big group photo! There should be lots of uniforms tomorrow!
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]