For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Hey everyone sorry I have had issues with my account had to creat a new one so if you messaged me and I did not reply send it to me here. Manzie is doing well he has been one week since his surgery the first 3 day were horrible but he is now walking sent him home in a wheel chair and a lil ware after 3 days in the wheel chair he was trying to walk after 2 days with the walker he threat down and doing it on his own. Seen his surgeon today and he called him his lil superman yep I have called him that for years. I will post some pics soon I bet you can't guess what color his cast is LOL
Hey everyone sorry my updates are so far apart. Kids r keeping me extra busy now that they are going back to school been a little crazy here. Here are the pics i said i would send LOL. Manzie is doing very good and is on his 2nd cast now he has 4 more weeks in it. But no matter what he wanted to walk into school the first day and he is walking so well he is soo strong. I hope you all are doing amazing!
Here is a pic of him after surgery
Him getting to come home. He was very drugged with his goofy face
His new battle wound
They did not have the right Green for slimer so he got red and black "he told the nurse it was a crime to not have that color"
And him and his brother off to their 2nd day of school he was standing proud he has continued to go without the wheel chair since the 1st day of school and is doing amazing his 2nd cast is now solid red with a big ghostbuster logo drew on it i will have to get a pic and post it soon
Wharin liked this
I have to say you guys are amazing once again when i post this so long ago i never would of believed how many people would step up and care about my lil boys big dream to be a ghostbuster. He still talks about it daily you guys are on our thankful tree :) will have to post a pic his daddy is making him a book to put on his nightstand of all his certificate he received because he looks at them every night he even got the map out and had us show him where all the places where. I can never thank you enough. We wish you all Happy Thanksgiving!!

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]