For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Hello All I Was Wondering If There Was Any Kind Hearted Ghostbusters Out There That Would Send My Son A Pic For His B-Day? He will be 6 May 23rd and on May 16th He Is Having His 5th Surgery Which Will Put Him In A Wheelchair For The 2nd Time, We Are Very Lucky To Have Him In Our Lives He Has Fought Many Battles He Has Beat The Odds Even When He Was On Life Support. He Is A HUGE GB Fan And He Wants A GB Party I Would Love To Be Able To Hand Him A Card From A GB OR GBS In Their Best Gear :)8) Thanks For Reading <3
Last edited by ezell_mommy on May 24th, 2013, 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrael, Sutton621, SPJ and 2 others liked this
That was my next question - where are you located?

Regardless, the Ghostbusters - West Virginia Division would be glad to send him a patch (we will have them printed after his birthday, but will still send him one), a certificate of membership and a birthday card for sure! Send me a PM with your address and we will get that out to him ASAP!

My little guy is 7, so he's very close in age to yours, and unfortunately I lost my first child, so anything I can do for kids I'm more than willing to do.

Keep fighting the good fight and let your little one know that he has a nation of Ghostbusters on his side!
GAVAL liked this
By ezell_mommy
First i want to say thank you all from the bottom of my heart, i never expected this kind of response :) you guys are amazing. We are located in a little town call Dickson outside of Ardmore, Oklahoma.

Kevin Michael Pauley - So sorry for your loss. My lil guy almost died when he was 2 he was in a pediatric ICU for 14 days. He put up a amazing fight he got MRSA and went septic and everything was shutting down fluid start forming around his heart, code blued on the ventilator he was in a drug induced coma for 12 days. The doctors never gave us a sign of hope but he proved them wrong. He has a very long road ahead of his but he does it with a smile and we count our blessing that he has the willpower he does.
By Alan Hawkins
Here is what Chicago Division will be sending along with a childs size uniform name tag (that I just ordered and should be here Monday) that says EZELL on it. I will also print the picture of our group and send it all in one package.

Much love!
o0Ecto1A0o, mr0072003, GAVAL and 1 others liked this
By ezell_mommy
Thought I Would Share This I Got So Tickled When I Seen It! Last Month Manzie Made Student Of The Month Had The Parents Send A Handful Of Photos And They Did A Poster. Read The Last Line What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up! Wonder What The Teacher Thought :)
By Letmebleed75
Please post pics of his birthday with his gb gifts!
GAVAL liked this
By ezell_mommy
Well Mothers Day Is Just Around The Corner And Would You Guess What A Beautiful Card I Got! Yep You Guess It Not A Half A Dozen Roses Or Hearts... PROTON PACKS :) What will i ever do with this boy LOL

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]