For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
More Photos Here - http://s306.photobucket.com/user/misti_ ... er%20Visit

If you would of told me April 29th, 2013 when I made my 1st post that all my sons dreams would come true, I would of said you were crazy! :-D One little request turned into the most amazing thing ever! Manzie got mail from all over from cards, pics, action figures, t-shirts, and so many other things! I never dreamed I would have 11 Ghostbusters and 2 Etcos at my house! They came up with sirens on the boys heard them and FLEW out the door! These guys listened to Manzie talk their heads off and describe every piece of equipment. They played with the boys blasting each other just good fun! They presented the boys with official Ghostbuster Certificate for Oklahoma Ghostbusters, ID Cards, Suites with name patches & all , Proton Packs, Wands, box full of comics that weighed almost 20 lbs (LOL) and even the pencil pouch was lime green and had a hand drawn slimer on it. No detail was left out and they did not go unnoticed! The packs were amazing had lights and all and the wands are great! My boys have said it was the BEST day of their lives! Manzie has a new glow to him he does not seem depressed like he was all the boys are shining bright! These guys were absolutely amazing I can not thank them enough! And you guys it all started here with this amazing group! It all started here :-D Heroes come in many forms and our wear Ghostbuster uniforms! Thank you all and many blessing to you! Lots of love!

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]