For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Not to overstep, but wanted to put this out there as soon as everything was officially confirmed.

This is the event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/518810918291184/?ti=icl

MASS HYSTERIA 2016

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. NO RSVP

We will be Celebrating the past, the present, and future of Ghostbusters. No mater who you are, Ghostbusters belongs to us all!

Apparently, there is something very very strange in the neighborhood... again, so we're back!

This is our 3rd year of Mass Hysteria, and we decided to turn the proton charging up this year because we have so much to celebrate!

Mass Hysteria will be a all day event! So everyone can get a chance to enjoy the Paranormal Excitement!

(More info to come)

Prepare for a disaster of biblical proportions! Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... MASS HYSTERIA!

Well most of that is accurate for San Diego Comic-Con International, am I right? anyway, for all you Ghostbusters out there we are hosting a get together of like minded Paranormal investigators and eliminators.

This fantastic supernatural event is being hosted at the Restaurant/Bar "The Werewolf", just a few blocks away from the convention center

The Gorgeous Ecto-1 will also be on display outside of The Werewolf during the event, for anyone looking for the most epic photo op in San Diego!

We will also be giving away awesome Ghostbuster products from, Diamond Select, Factory Entertainment, and USAopoly.

The creators from IDW Comics will also be on hand to talk about the ongoing Ghostbuster Comic Book.

Oh... and did I mention there are going to be a lot of Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerators there as well...

This is being hosted by the fans for the fans.

All ages until 9:00 P.M. then its 21 and up.

I want to STRESS something to all the Ghostbuster fans out there that really want to attend this event, I HIGHLY recommend that you get to the Werewolf As early as you can, to at least get in the doors and maybe get a table, if not it will be standing room only. And capacity is limited. I dont want to disappoint those that really want to be there. But I know right now there will be some Q and A, and some other exciting things for all the hardcore Ghostbuster Fans out there. SO this is definitely a first come first served.

This is also a free event to attend.

Also please bear in mind all events are subject to cancellation at any time due to unforeseen paranormal emergency's, examples include the following: End of the world, Ragnarok, Museums with talking paintings, etc.

Also bear in mind Ghostbuster Hosts of this years Mass Hysteria will be scanning for any negative Ghostbuster emotions, if we find you being perhaps possessed by any kind negativity we will use positive reinforcement slime to calm you down, in laymen terms... Don't be a jerk, or you will get slimmed.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]