For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Bomber
I don't suppose that there are any busters in the greater Albuquerque, NM area, are there?
By Bomber
Nobody? damn, I need to move....
By egon901
Dude, TorC NM. There don't seem to be a lot of GB fans in this state though.
By Bomber
Yeah, no joke man. It seems to be what, you and I? Ha Ha Ha
By zbmartin213
jettajeffro wrote:Any relation to this team?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =401618636

Howdy guys!

My name is Zach I just registered on here but noticed you guys already found GBNM.
My friend Eric and I just started GBNM a few weeks ago; we live up in Farmington. Knowing that there are so few GB fans in New Mexico [shame really for the old west and all] We are recruiting throughout the state. We're building our gear right now. I designed the Ghostbusters Zia flag and we're going to try to get patches made for the right shoulder of our uniforms, although we may just do an iron on transfer print out to start. We're all a bit poor up here haha. Hi me up though if you want to join our team! :)

I've been trying to contact Ghostbusters International to become an official "franchise", but it's been two weeks and I still haven't gotten an email back from them.

[ we decided we'd officially wear the tan uniforms since it is the desert, but nothing is in stone]

OH!
If you decided you want to join up with us shoot me an email on here or myspace or at our hotmail account ghostbusters_nm@hotmail.com [mention me [zach] as Eric [the other co-founder] checks the mail sometimes too.]
By Gozarian6
Hello well just another New Mexico GB signing up for duty . I live in Belen N.M. N.M.G.B an elite few well look forward to working with ya
By MarshmallowGypsy
Gozarian6 wrote:Hello well just another New Mexico GB signing up for duty . I live in Belen N.M. N.M.G.B an elite few well look forward to working with ya
damn dude!!!

How cold are you right now? I'm freezing!!!

Oh and THANK GOD I'm not the only one.
By Gozarian6
Freezing . The heater core on my work truck is out so I have to drive around with the windows down to keep the windows from frosting up . LOL . I wouldnt mind it so much if we could get some snow here in my area of N.M :walterpeck:
By MarshmallowGypsy
Gozarian6 wrote:Freezing . The heater core on my work truck is out so I have to drive around with the windows down to keep the windows from frosting up . LOL . I wouldnt mind it so much if we could get some snow here in my area of N.M :walterpeck:
oh that sucks! We're not even getting snow here either it's effin' dry as hell!!

I hope your heater gets fixed!!
By Gozarian6
Hello land of enchantment gbs how is everyone hope the cold weather hasnt kept you all down. Was wondering if there are any groups in new mexico that do get togethers or events for charity in uniform i would like to be a part of it . if not maybe we nm fans can unite and get something started. I am beginning work on my gb uniform and hope to have it done by june .also i have bought an inflatable movie screen and am planning on having some gb 1 and 2 screenings at anabecker park in belen this summer would love to meet some fellow fans please give me a shout .
By MarshmallowGypsy
Gozarian6 wrote:Hello land of enchantment gbs how is everyone hope the cold weather hasnt kept you all down. Was wondering if there are any groups in new mexico that do get togethers or events for charity in uniform i would like to be a part of it . if not maybe we nm fans can unite and get something started. I am beginning work on my gb uniform and hope to have it done by june .also i have bought an inflatable movie screen and am planning on having some gb 1 and 2 screenings at anabecker park in belen this summer would love to meet some fellow fans please give me a shout .
that would be awesome dude. I would love to go to a screening. I'm not sure that there are charity groups of NMGB's the way they are everywhere else. I might be wrong.
By Gozarian6
Great at least thats one on board for a gb screening lol thats a start. well any ways i have learned alot from talking toall the different group leaders and will hopefully get ssomething together here in new mexico . But i want it done right . so i am willing to go slow and dot all the i and cross all the t ,unlike my typing skills LOL . Any ways im aiming for june for the screening . I will let every one know the updates as soon as they come to fruitition. Al gb groups started somewere and i know there more nm gb fans we just got to figure out how to mobilize them. and if it takes walking the statue of liberty down i 25 then thats what we will do
By MarshmallowGypsy
Gozarian6 wrote:Great at least thats one on board for a gb screening lol thats a start. well any ways i have learned alot from talking toall the different group leaders and will hopefully get ssomething together here in new mexico . But i want it done right . so i am willing to go slow and dot all the i and cross all the t ,unlike my typing skills LOL . Any ways im aiming for june for the screening . I will let every one know the updates as soon as they come to fruitition. Al gb groups started somewere and i know there more nm gb fans we just got to figure out how to mobilize them. and if it takes walking the statue of liberty down i 25 then thats what we will do

Oh my god, that would be awesome!! (GO LIBBY) anyway, even if it's just you and me, that would be fun, LOL
By Gozarian6
Hey no kidding we can be the little busters that could .I am willing to get two mortgages LOLif thats what this private sector takes to get results . I have got flyers at my brothers comic shop asking for GB Fans in the area to join this site and hopefully want o get involved in a GB group in the area . I have completed my gogg;es and am now working on my suit I hope to get it done soon so i can don the grey and do some recruiting personaly . Hope its ready for free comic book day in May I should have a date set for my park screening in june by then to . Wow its finaly warming up here in old NM , So lets defrost those proton packs New Mexico and lets get on the map .
WERE GANNA SQUEEZE SOME GHOST BUSTER JUICE OUTA YA NEW MEXICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By MarshmallowGypsy
Gozarian6 wrote:Hey no kidding we can be the little busters that could .I am willing to get two mortgages LOLif thats what this private sector takes to get results . I have got flyers at my brothers comic shop asking for GB Fans in the area to join this site and hopefully want o get involved in a GB group in the area . I have completed my gogg;es and am now working on my suit I hope to get it done soon so i can don the grey and do some recruiting personaly . Hope its ready for free comic book day in May I should have a date set for my park screening in june by then to . Wow its finaly warming up here in old NM , So lets defrost those proton packs New Mexico and lets get on the map .
WERE GANNA SQUEEZE SOME GHOST BUSTER JUICE OUTA YA NEW MEXICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what he said!!! LOL
By Bomber
Been away for a long while. I'm in Albuquerque.
By Gozarian6
hey New Mexico i know i was out of the loop four a couple months been having to much fun looking for a job after being layed off Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun any ways got anabecker park reservered in belen and i will be screening GB on an inflatable screen and will be in full uniform . We will have a popcorn machine and sodas .The date and time is Aug 21st at 8:00 pm at Annabecker park in Belen .There will be a raffle for a GB Fun pack including GB 1and 2 Dvd set ,2 GB energy drinks an A@W /Long john Silvers gift card value 15 dollars Marshmallow man Chap stick, No Ghost sighn bank and Ecto -1 License plate . Proceeds Donated to Valencia Count Animal Shelter. So any one who is in the area come down and hang . I will be there in full Uniform taking pictures and hopfully recruiting people to get a group set up in the land of enchantment . My girlfriend will be at the table dressed as Janine to sighn u up and selling Raffle tickets . Any questions message me ill get back to ya .Hope to see you there and God bless
By MarshmallowGypsy
it's because no one will admit what geeks they are here. LOL I wish I could afford to always be up in ABQ doing GB stuff....but I can't!!!
By GBEctoSlime167
Hmm maybe we will be able to get together some time in uniform and stuff. I dont have my uniform yet im still have to get it. I already have my PKE Meter, Ghost Trap, and the Goggles. Im working on my Proton Pack it doesnt look like an original but I think its cool. What do you think?
By MarshmallowGypsy
GBEctoSlime167 wrote:Hmm maybe we will be able to get together some time in uniform and stuff. I dont have my uniform yet im still have to get it. I already have my PKE Meter, Ghost Trap, and the Goggles. Im working on my Proton Pack it doesnt look like an original but I think its cool. What do you think?
Maybe so!!
your stuff looks good to me!!
Mine is strictly an art piece made for a halloween costume, so, I can't judge!! Looks cool though!!!
By GBEctoSlime167
thanks! lol I really want to get the uniform now. im so excited about it! maybe during charaties or a special event maybe we can both wear our uniforms and equipment and support all those in need! I really like your uniform it seems like you were having a blast as people took your pics!
By MarshmallowGypsy
GBEctoSlime167 wrote:thanks! lol I really want to get the uniform now. im so excited about it! maybe during charaties or a special event maybe we can both wear our uniforms and equipment and support all those in need! I really like your uniform it seems like you were having a blast as people took your pics!
My sister's husband took the pictures, LOL you can see her loading up the car in the back.

Thanks I painted my ecto goggles and made them out of saftey goggles and pipe fittings. Took me a while.

That would be cool. New Mexico needs more animal charities.
By GBEctoSlime167
i see! lol I made mine with welding goggles and medicine perscription bottles lol. Hmm animal charaties... thats a great idea! havnt thought about that!
By MarshmallowGypsy
GBEctoSlime167 wrote:i see! lol I made mine with welding goggles and medicine perscription bottles lol. Hmm animal charaties... thats a great idea! havnt thought about that!
wow , you win! LOL

Yes, there's so many animals that need to be fixed and put in good homes!!
By Gozarian6
Hey everyone just got home from the screening and just wanted to say thankyou to everyone who showed up we had a great time . I am very happy to say we raised over 200 dollars for the Valencia County Animal Shelter. Met tons of people the weather was good . I am hoping to plan another screening for ghostbusters 2 closer to christmas also I would like to be part of the christmas parades in belen loslunas and albquerque. So thanx again everyone

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]