For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Just wanted to share our schedule for this fall. We're twice as busy as last year and have quite a few more events we're working to finalize soon. We haven't even gotten our Halloween night scheduled. Both the events on September 27th are at the same time, for the 1st time we'll need to split the team up to cover both. Luckily we have enough members now to do that now.

September 8th, Phoenix Children's Hospital Visit, Phoenix, AZ
September 27th, Step Out To Fight Diabetes Walk Glendale, AZ
September 27th, MS Awareness Night, Chase Baseball Field Diamondbacks vs. The Rockies Phoenix, AZ
October 3rd, 1st Friday Art Walk MS Walk Fundraiser Booth, Downtown Phoenix, AZ
October 11-12th, Relay For Life American Cancer Foundation, Glendale, AZ
October 18th, Step Out To Fight Diabetes Walk Prescott, AZ
October 18th, Spooktacular Spirit Fest Phoenix Children's Hospital Fundraiser Chandler, AZ
October 24-25th, International Horror & Sci-Fi Film Festival, Chandler, AZ
October 27th, "Ghostbusters" Screening at United Artists Theater, Scottsdale, AZ
November 8th, MS Walk On The Wild Side Tempe, AZ

I'll update as we get more events and for any changes to the current ones.
Last edited by jettajeffro on October 20th, 2008, 2:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is from the press release the children's hospital sent out yesterday.

"The Arizona Ghostbusters zoom into Phoenix Children’s Hospital on Monday. The ghoul- fighting foursome will visit with hospitalized children to bring the popular movie to life. Kids at PCH will work on spirit catching crafts and learn more about the phantom fighters."

We're planning on passing out some coloring pages and puzzles from the old Real Ghostbusters coloring books and magazines.
We've added the International Horror and Sci-Fi Film Festival http://www.horrorscifi.com to our schedule as well as the Spooktacular Spirit Fest Phoenix Children's Hospital Fundraiser.

Here's the details of the event.

Spooktacular Spirit Fest

Kaos' Funeral Cars (http://www.kaosfuneralcars.com/index.html) with Spirit Halloween Store and assistance from http://www.willitmakeit.com are proud to present Spooktacular Spirit Fest Charity Event. We will have club cars on display, music, live improv comedy performed by Off the Cuff and appearances by the Rebel Legion and 501st Stormtroopers (Star Wars character), MVD Ghostchasers talking about ghost hunting in Arizona and the Arizona Ghostbusters dressed like the movies.

We will be taking donations, having raffles and selling products to raise money for the Spirit of Halloween Charity for the Phoenix Children's Hospital. This is to benefit the children in the hospital not fortunate enough to go out and get costumes or trick or treat. So this allows the hospital to provide these missed portions of the holiday within the hospital.This event will be held on the NW corner of Warner Rd & Arizona Ave in Chandler, AZ, in the parking lot behind the Spirit Halloween store. Festivities start at 4pm and run through 10pm.

Schedule of events currently (Subject to change):

4-7: Viewing of cars, speaking and photo ops with the characters from the Rebel Legion, 501st Stormtroopers, Arizona Ghostbusters, members and models from KFC and willitmakeit.com.

7-9:30: Live improv comedy performed by Off the Cuff. Off the Cuff is a family friendly improv comedy group that is audience interactive.

7-10: Car lighting displays, closing up the event.
The Spook tacular thing sounds like it will be awesome! I'd love to go to all of this stuff, but my dad's in and out of town for the rest of the month. GRRRR!!! The form of my destructor is lack of a motor vehicle!!
As long as the rest of the family isn't up to anything, I should be able to procure some transportation.
I was about to send you a message the 18th is when we'll certainly need some help. We'll be going to that almost right after the Diabetes Walk in Prescott. The Relay this Saturday is a long event but it should be alot of fun. We'll be camping out there overnight. At the Film Festival we'll have our booth set up just like did at 1st Friday. We might participate in some events. Still working on the details for that one.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]