For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Blue
Oh well.. My wife cant get the day switch anyway, so I would have our 3 year old and 8 year old by myself. So it would be too hard to take them while I'm in costume anyway. Maybe the next event I can join.

I should Rephrase this...I will be there, just not in costume
By Borzou
Hammer wrote:Is this group still active?
Indiana Ghostbusters is not an active group. The last active member moved to Florida.

I have started my own group in Indianapolis: Naptown Ghostbusters. There's a Facebook page as well. Not much going on in terms of events until PopCon: May 30 and GenCon Indy:Aug 14.
Hammer,
Dont know much about Naptown. But There are guys still active at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Indiana- ... 7413058604. And they are looking to do more events. I am formerly of the Indiana Ghostbusters and recently moved to florida. The Indiana Ghostbusters Team has a Haunted House they do every year and show up to about every convention. Hopefully Naptown and the Indiana Ghostbusters can get together and do events. Justin And Tommy are the ones in charge on the IGB Facebook page.
By Borzou
Borzou wrote:
Hammer wrote:Is this group still active?
Indiana Ghostbusters is not an active group. The last active member moved to Florida.

I have started my own group in Indianapolis: Naptown Ghostbusters. There's a Facebook page as well. Not much going on in terms of events until PopCon: May 30 and GenCon Indy:Aug 14.
After talking to the member who is now in Florida, I seem to have made a slight error. Apparently there are active members in the Indiana Ghostbusters.
I am looking for Some one with Gear and who would be willing to make the day of a soon to be 3 yr old boy in June for his Birthday. I live on the Southwest side of indianapolis. Willing to donate or pay someone for their time! thanks

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]