For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
people are going to ignore those rules anyway. ive explained to many people time and time again, there's no way you can tell people what they can and cant do if they want to make a franchise. its up to them.
tk1055 wrote:Scott, I am sorry but you are not in Chicago so I wouldn't use that in your name. That would be like me starting a franchise out in Rockford and calling it the West Chicago franchise.

Now lets run down the checklist set forth in the link that has been posted twice.

Guidelines for Ghostbusters International Franchises (Reality)

"1. All Franchises should have at least two members to qualify.
- To qualify as a member for any franchise you must own a full uniform.
- A uniform consists of a Jumpsuit in any color, with a No-Ghost arm badge (custom logos acceptable) on the right shoulder or breast, boots, utility belt (military or otherwise) with at least one accessory (key fobs, circuit pouch, lifeguard) and at least one piece of equipment.
- Equipment can be anything from as large as a Slime Blower or Proton Pack to a Sniffer 300 or PKE Meter. Custom gear is also acceptable!
- Members must have a picture of themselves in gear!
- An account in the online Ghostbusters community
."

You have three members so that is a check.
You do NOT have equipment yet, or Uniforms.
You have not shown any photos in gear.

So you do not meet these requirements.

"
2. To qualify as a franchise you should attend at least two Busts (events) a year with at least one other member of your franchise.
- Busts include but are not limited to party outings in gear, conventions, charity events, birthday parties, media releases.
- Photographic documentation of your team at the Bust, have fun with it! Photoshop it, post it on the board for everyone to see.
"

Since you are a new group you have not had a chance to do your own event as of yet, but you may have participated in an event in gear, and since you have not shown any pics this one is unfulfilled as well.
"
3. All franchises should have an active website for their franchise.
- A website can include My Space, Face book or other host that makes your franchise accessible to the public.
"

This you do have.

"4. Have fun! Seriously, these are just guidelines to create an almost uniform appearance for members. In the end it’s all for fun, and you should make sure so. Go above and beyond these guidelines, have team meetings, create business cards; anything you feel will make your personal franchise more enjoyable by your members."

So to sum up you have three members and one proton pack and that's about it. I would start going to busts and work on gear FIRST then worry about starting a franchise afterword. In other words don't put the cart before the horse.
DmsdyMachn liked this
SpenglerTheWrangler wrote:keoni, you are familiar with our group and that the members of the Chicago Division come from Joliet, Aurora, Bennsinville, Mundelin, and Chicago. We have been established for a good amount of years already and have built a reputation with a good image, and gained great respect from other franchises and members of this forum. We also have gained a small fan following here as well.

Our range spans this whole area

If Joshua had not approached us so disrespectfully with demands, he could have been under consideration to join. However, he is pursuing a more negative route, choosing to be rude and be impolite towards us and others, and attempting to for a counter attack-Chicago group.

We are the legitimate Ghostbuster: Chicago Division, anything else is an imitation. We have our own uniforms, created our own patches, make our own gear, write our own stories, have our own Ecto, and do what we must to help support the legacy of Ghostbusters in the Chicagoland Area.
i never demanded to be in the chicago gb division i ask if could join and no one got back to me and i feel hurt by u typing this none true stuff u talk to me on facebook im sick of this
joshua3681 wrote:
SpenglerTheWrangler wrote:keoni, you are familiar with our group and that the members of the Chicago Division come from Joliet, Aurora, Bennsinville, Mundelin, and Chicago. We have been established for a good amount of years already and have built a reputation with a good image, and gained great respect from other franchises and members of this forum. We also have gained a small fan following here as well.

Our range spans this whole area

If Joshua had not approached us so disrespectfully with demands, he could have been under consideration to join. However, he is pursuing a more negative route, choosing to be rude and be impolite towards us and others, and attempting to for a counter attack-Chicago group.

We are the legitimate Ghostbuster: Chicago Division, anything else is an imitation. We have our own uniforms, created our own patches, make our own gear, write our own stories, have our own Ecto, and do what we must to help support the legacy of Ghostbusters in the Chicagoland Area.
i never demanded to be in the chicago gb division i ask if could join and no one got back to me and i feel hurt by u typing this none true stuff u talk to me on facebook im sick of this
Joshua I think you should heed the advice of the folks here. They have alot more expreince in the creation and running of a franchise, and probably be more than happy to help and guide you. By reading your posts I would side with the Chicago guys. Relax and try to mend the realationship with them. These guys have been around a long time and would be better as an ally than a foe.
Having just started the Bay Area Franchise last year, I find all these guys who are "veterans" in the franchises to be a wealth of knowledge. Heck, before we moved forward with our group we checked and triple checked to be sure we were not going to be moving in on another franchise's location and stepping on anyone's toes. If they have an area they cover be respectful to that area. If you don't you may find yourself finding very little support here on the boards.

Completely off the topic:
I noticed there was a Crystal Lake on the map and I thought if there was a franchise there the "No Ghost" logo could wear a hockey mask and have a machete in one hand. :)
Don't worry about Josh. He has been dissmissed for The Real Chicago Ghostbusters. As for mending broken relationships, I have already been fixing his screw ups and have rebuild those broken bridges. We still have to guys and I will be getting my suit and a pke meter soon so we can start this thing fresh!

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]