For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
Looks like someone has gone big time and got themselves a panel @ C2E2...

The Tools & The Talent: a Ghostbusters Chicago Division Q&A
Add to My Sessions

Date: Friday, March 18

Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Speakers: Dan Shannon, James Sanjurjo, Jerry De Francisco, Mark Fontanetta, Ron Jeffrey, Steve Hessler, Zachary LaVoy

Track: Panel

Description: Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night that aren't coming from the nearby "L" track? Have no fear, the Ghostbusters: Chicago Division are here! Come join your troop outside the loop for a Q&A on all things Ghostbustin' related. How did the team start? What ghosts have they saved Chicago from? Why is it that a proton pack is not a toy? Get the answers straight from the mouths of your local Ghostbusters.
minnesotaghost wrote:Looks like someone has gone big time and got themselves a panel @ C2E2...

The Tools & The Talent: a Ghostbusters Chicago Division Q&A
Add to My Sessions

Date: Friday, March 18

Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm

Speakers: Dan Shannon, James Sanjurjo, Jerry De Francisco, Mark Fontanetta, Ron Jeffrey, Steve Hessler, Zachary LaVoy

Track: Panel

Description: Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night that aren't coming from the nearby "L" track? Have no fear, the Ghostbusters: Chicago Division are here! Come join your troop outside the loop for a Q&A on all things Ghostbustin' related. How did the team start? What ghosts have they saved Chicago from? Why is it that a proton pack is not a toy? Get the answers straight from the mouths of your local Ghostbusters.
I can't wait, spread the words
I just want to thank the Chicago Division for letting me chill with you guys today. I got a kick at going to McDonalds across the street and the tourists actually thought we were actual ghost catchers. Look for the photos when I get back in Minnesota, tomorrow!

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]