For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
It may be kinda silly but in planning on being at the fountain on Ludlow in Clifton giving out candy on Halloween in full gear something just to have fun. Figured I would put it out there now to see if anyone wanna join. Kids will love it plus all the college girls from UC will be around there too. Let me know guys.
Keep in mind there are other spots in Cincinnati we can go but that particular spot is one of those places that will gather media attention for the gbfans in Cincinnati and everyone else. We all get to be generous and get props at the same time. Just say guys I know there's enough of us in the area. Bunch of cyclotrons flashing in the night outside its whats up.
That's the goal. When I went to buy my Alice frames guy at the shop already knew what they were for so I know there are folks near by. So far only ran into two people one on here and the other in Clifton but that guy was straight racist. So other than that idiot trying to find some more people.
Hey, can people from Kentucky join this party? I live in Southagte and can see the city from my window so I am close.

I was browsing these boards looking to see if anybody was planning anything for the Cincinnati Comics Expo in September when I saw this thread.

So if you are looking for more people to make a group let me know. It would be great to meet the other 'busters in the area. It sounds like there are a few but I really don't know anyone.

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]