For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
Everyone know the stories about the 12th Floor of the Marriott East in Indianapolis.. So on March 26th & 27th The Real Ohio Ghostbusters will investigate with a bunch of GB Prizes!! Raffle tickets are $5 each or 6 for $20. Also get an autograph or your picture taken with a few of the Sexy Ghostbuster Calendar Babes for a $3 donation or get both autograph and picture for $5.. All raffle sales and donations will go to the Red Cross relief aid in Japan!!! WE'RE READY TO BELIEVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Horrorhound Weekend in Indianapolis, March 26th and 27th. http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com

Ghostbusters Guests Attending - Steve Johnson (Special Effects Artist) & Peter Giuliano (GB1 Producer)

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Columbia Pictures, ATARI Games, Time Life Video, Omni Consumer Products & a VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO Robin Shelby!!
I'll be there, debuting my new pack :cool:

I will be charging tree-fitty fo autographs and pix
Sorry we didn't make it back to the con today (Sunday) to hang with you guys. I had an unfortunate accident when I got home from Horror Hound Saturday night. I was getting my gear out of the car and one of my straps came loose on my proton pack and it crashed to the ground. Hope to see you guys around soon.
So what ever happened with this charity event?
Ok, I know AJ, I know you're not going to take any type of action on my behalf on this, but I think this has gone on for far too long.. Our group does something for charity and one of your friends runs his mouth trying to make a tasteless joke?!

I know for responding to this, someone is going to make a some type dimwitted remark. That fine, I'm 31 going on 32, I've heard it all. Deep down I don't care. I refuse to stoop to you or your friends level of making fun and bash people that have different ideas and thoughts other than your group on this website and forum.

However, when someone says something disrespectful about my friends or loved ones, yes I said loved ones, that's going way too far..

It's about time you and your friends stopped acting like your in high school and finally start acting your age.
I'm just gonna say this. You wanna be taken seriously with the charities? Then don't take the "sexy" ghostbusters calender girls. It just looks tacky and stupid. They bring nothing to the events.

And good job flying off the handle there.
lol presumed nepotism

AJ, I know you're not going to take any type of action on my behalf on this, but I think people trying to drive a wedge between us has gone on for far too long. Our group does a thing and someone who hasn't even traveled across the country with you twice runs his mouth and cries about supposed preferential treatment?

What makes you think that AJ approves of the things I post? Do you think I call him up and we conjure ways to troll you? I bet you think that there is a "we" and that "we" have a whiteboard somewhere for coming up with jokes and griefing methods.

What makes you think that AJ has the time for stuff like this? AJ doesnt. give. a. f***. Stop crying. Burkit or Vince or one of those fine lads (who I am friends with, as well, ooooh noooo) will be along shortly to change my post to "baiting" or a similar phrase. And then you'll have your precious thread back about your precious event, where you can brag about raising $300, while one of the things you gave away was valued at half of that....

Deep breaths.
Come on Boomerjinks. You know our white board isn't a secret!

Seriously though. Playing the whole "WAAAAA. Its AJ's fault we get made fun of.. it has nothing to do with our own actions! Wahhhh" card is pretty f****g pathetic. You are solely responsible for your actions, and how people perceive you. Not me.
@.o *Sage nod* I get it!!! Now I understand why everything we do in Ohio is comic gold. Cause stuff like this keeps happening. It takes a lot of this to ruin it for the few.

Ok, Boomer. I see your point now. And on a side note... I don't "agree" with the "Sexy" Ghostbusters. That alone justifies any joke / rant on Their behalf. In my opinion.

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]