For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
OK, so it's been FOREVER, since I've posted on here at all. So long, I had to register a different username. I'm humiliated. Some of you'll remember me as Jimmy from Graham Crackers. When IDW first started the comic, I had the artist out, built a giant Firehouse and had a huge party and you guys showed up and were AWESOME!!!!!!
-Well, I'm not with Graham Crackers anymore, but I know hang out at Challengers Comics on Western in the city. We have a special Ghostbusters #1 cover that you can ONLY get at our store, and I think it's pretty special. :mrgreen:
Here's the website for the store:
www.challengerscomics.com
-It's gonna be on sale September 28th and I'd love to see you ALL there. And can we make some of that Ecto-Cooler that you guys made on youtube? That was AWESOME!!!!! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at batkid03@aol.com
-Hope to see you guys there!!! Show up in costume! I'll take pics and send them to IDW. Maybe we can get them to put them in an issue or something!

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]