For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
To all the fans in the Eastern part of Iowa and the Western part of Illinois (yes, all six of you), a few of us are going to the Oct. 13th showing at Rave Cinemas 53 in Davenport, IA in full costume. Anybody that's interested in going and is in the area, PM me if you want to meet up. Also, might hit up Red Robin after the show...yum.
Just thought I would pop up a couple of pictures from last night..

The beginnings of the Iowa franchise perhaps?

We were all staring at the slushie machine...mmmmm slushies.

This is Steve's DeLorean. One of my favorite parts of the night was when some hillbilly walked up and asked where the "flux capaci-tater" was.

It was an awesome night. Costuming isn't very popular around here, so people were pretty excited to see us, and asked a lot of questions. The kids were great too. It was awesome to see the movie on the big screen, even though it was my third time. There was actually applause at the end, which blew me away. Best part of the night for me happened when we were standing outside checking out Steve's DeLorean, and a guy walked up asking if he could wear one of our packs. Steve was a really good sport, and let him put his on. Then the guy wanted like, a hundred pictures of himself wearing the pack. I had to bite my tounge when he said, "My co-workers at GameStop aren't going to believe this!"
By Tyrael
DRoomProductions wrote:Excuses, excuses John! :lol:

I've been trying to convince my wife we should go to another showing somewhere, but so far she isn't too hip to the idea. Women.
Your wife hates fun.
So, I guess a photo of us popped up on WQAD news the morning of the 28th. I e-mailed the station to see if I could get a copy, and they directed me to a company that does all of their archiving, who informed me that they don't archive the morning shows...damn it!

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]