For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By katiesongs
I am looking for Someone to help me surprise my son for his 3rd birthday. He is a Die hard Fan of Ghostbusters (the movie and cartoon) I am hoping to find Someone willing to dress up in their screen accurate Gear for him. I am willing to pay you for your time. Please Help me I have contacted both the NWI Ghostbusters and Circle City Ghostbusters. and both have declined. apparently a little boys birthday isn't an important enough event for them.
thanks in advance
By Hoot
katiesongs wrote:I am looking for Someone to help me surprise my son for his 3rd birthday. He is a Die hard Fan of Ghostbusters (the movie and cartoon) I am hoping to find Someone willing to dress up in their screen accurate Gear for him. I am willing to pay you for your time. Please Help me I have contacted both the NWI Ghostbusters and Circle City Ghostbusters. and both have declined. apparently a little boys birthday isn't an important enough event for them.
thanks in advance
Thats too bad. If I lived closer im sure id oblige. Any one else close enough to step up?
By wardarkfox
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back about this. I check my schedule and unfortunately I am not able to be free that day. Keep trying the Indiana Ghostbusters, I hope someone will be able to help you out
By katiesongs
I may have to move the date to the weekend before because my cake maker will be at the Dave Mathews weekend camping thing! So that would be Saturday the 14th if both (my cake maker and you) are available I will move the date!

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]