For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By joeghostbuster
I havent seen it in person, but a guy I work with showed it to me on his iphone and my sister just sent me a couple pics of my nephew with it...

its been spotted both times at a shopping outlet in North Conway, NH - so I assume its someone who works there...

I commend them for having the balls to put those decals on their car, I couldnt do it... I only have a small 4 x 4 gb logo on the center of my back bumper...
My friend realized that after around a year of having the Ghostbuster decals on my Impala '02 there is bound to be a picture of it somewhere on the internet. So she googled it and the pictures of my car came up on this page. So I thought I would let you know that this is in fact my car and I currently am working at the Settler's Green mall plaza in the Reebok. Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy the car as much as I do because I get many comments and questions about it. :)
This is my car. My friend thought maybe after a year of having the decals on my '02 impala there would probably be some photos of it on the internet so she looked it up and found this post. And yes, I do work in the Settler's Green mall plaza at the Reebok Outlet store. Hope you enjoy the car as much as I do. I get many comments and questions about it each day.

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]