For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By Foom Man
GBNH.com has two updates coming this week: part one focuses mainly on the work to the team banner and Ecto HHR. Check the site out for more info and photos or eyeball the work-in-progress video right here!

We'll have more info this week on some new props we've been working on as well as new events we're planning & attending, but I figured this video was something worth getting online ASAP.

-Kevin :cool:
Jon, Derek and their buddy Peri made some progress last night. We should have a video in about a week showing off the final rack attached to the car! (Click the picture for a look at the welding and final product)

GhostGuy wrote:Heh, it didn't even occur to me when looking at the roof rack that you'd welded all those bars together. Good job. :cool:
oh yeah boss, we weren't screwing around when we built her.

you gotta e-mail me those photos from yesterday man! GhostbustersNH@gmail.com
Shadesjm wrote:Finished HHR really looks great gents
Thanks man, that means a lot. Dude, just wait until you see it finished- right now I think we'd say it's 80% there- we added the blue domes, the PA system, and the website's address to the car this week. Check out this pic GhostGuy took!

jettajeffro wrote:Great work guys. Have you gone to a drive-thru yet with it?
we were going to on Friday but we wanted to park by where all the gangsta kids park their cars. it was pretty epic.

would your ecto even fit threw a drive thru?

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]