For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By MRblahface
NHVenkman wrote:yeah running 3 miles with a pack not good for pack, but its cold so a suit would work. Blahface can't run anyways lol
I too can run. and I could prolly beat yo ass anytime, I just choose not to... yeah we will go with that.
By MRblahface
I just found out that this is happening in the next town over from me. It is literately 10 mins away. So we may have to do this... still not running with the packs though.
By holly_gwynn
I was bummed to find out the zombie registration is filled already. I was looking forward to 1. running for free, 2. scaring the bejeezus out of people, 3. free apocalypse party. Guess that's what I get for procrastinating tho...

I might still run but I have to see if I can swing the $80.
By dalesd
I'm entered. 11:00am wave. This is going to be a very muddy, dirty event. I will not be wearing my proton pack. I don't even want to wear the jumpsuit.

I hadn't considered suiting up for the afterparty. That's a fine idea.

A zombie ghostbuster on the course, however, would be fantastic. Even if the website says it's full for zombie registrations, you should contact them and see if they'll make an exception for you. Every runner is going to love that, so they just might go for it.
By Foom Man
holly_gwynn wrote:I was bummed to find out the zombie registration is filled already. I was looking forward to 1. running for free, 2. scaring the bejeezus out of people, 3. free apocalypse party. Guess that's what I get for procrastinating tho...

I might still run but I have to see if I can swing the $80.
Have you considered the St. Patrick's day parade?
By aliencatx
dalesd wrote:

A zombie ghostbuster on the course, however, would be fantastic. Even if the website says it's full for zombie registrations, you should contact them and see if they'll make an exception for you. Every runner is going to love that, so they just might go for it.
Someone better take pictures!
I would love to do one but im actually grad that weekend from college. So no go.
If I can get a team together I might go down to the Pittsburgh one dressed up.
By dalesd
So this is happening tomorrow. I'm running. I'll take pictures.

I'm undecided on whether I'll wear my GB gear to the Apocalypse Party. I may bring it and make a game time decision after I run.

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]