For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
Alrighty! I live in Portsmouth and would love to swing by an say hello to people.

I would also be willing and happy to suit up an help out.

My pack is not in full running shape yet but it's getting there. I would not have running lights yet and no labels. But, I could maybe be a "work in progress" buster :-).

I have a full suit as well as matty trap and goggles. Though. Let me know how I can help!

PM me the details.

Wayne
Never been to one of your events, so figure I'll ask to be respectful.

Would you guys be cool if other people (like me) were to show up in gear and hang out with you?

I'll be there either way though, it's close and sounds like a lot of fun.
I would like to thank NHVekmen and the rest of the group who attended for letting me gear up with them. It was great to be able to pick your brains about the couple of issues that are coming up with my build, and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

I hurried to get my pack in a semi presentable state for the showing and it was a blast.

I still have a but to go before my gear is ready but it was fun all the same.

Having the NH Ecto HHR driven right into the park was awesome to watch and people loved it.

The stroll through town was fun and hopping up on stage at the end was awesome.

We also found some strange activity at the local Bullmoose!

I wish all of the events could be as fun as this one, it seemd like it was the perfect length for an event. not too long or too short.
it was nice to take pics with the people who attended. but i also like that once the screening started people left us alone so we could joke around and do what ever we wanted.
also i believe it was Porturtle who came up with the idea to get up on the stage.
it was the perfect finish to a great night.

this is what being a ghostbuster should be about!
By c05ta
C05ta electronics do it all! They light up, they make noises, they smoke... I haven't seen anyone else make a smoke screen kit for their equipment.

Had I installed a trap kit and it smoked it would be awesome!
Did you ever get the Beatles pic from that guy?
TheRockman wrote:
Carpeteria wrote:I still can't believe they made us stand in front of the screen and act out the entire movie while it played.
Who played the Dana parts? Was it Costa? It was Costa wasn't it?
We tried. We couldn't get him off the ground for the bedroom scene.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]