For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By Powlowski
Hello fellow Ghost Heads. The Ghostbusters, International Chapter of Rochester, New York is looking for recruits.
If you are interested in signing up and live in or near the upstate area drop us a line.
My name is Nicholas Albert Powlowski, siding along with Galina Yvonne Mancuso and Shaun Farley WE WANT YOU!
You may contact me via Facebook
email: nicholaspowlowski@yahoo.com
cell: 1-(585)-957-6599 - text or call

This is a legitimate, brand new chapter opening in Rochester, New York.
As we are new we need your help in designing a new logo or design custom and specific to our chapter. This will be a collective decision between all who join between now and June 16th.
June 16th will mark the official opening of this new chapter.
Members of the RNYGB will have corralating custom ID badges as well as uniforms.
I myself have begun working on a company car which will apply be named the ECTO-1NP. ( this is also my personal vehicle). So we should be able to ride around in style.

We aim to do get togethers, parties festivals, possibly charity events, maybe even some cons, other events, hell even the GB3 movie premier if it should ever materialize.

This is a group of ghost heads looking only to share good times with friends while spreading good will and spirit amongst others. Remember This is all supposed to be fun.
By Powlowski
well you can still join us if youd like after all we are an upstate ny gb chapter
By Powlowski
We are aiming for a 4th of July parade in the town of Fairport thanks to Shaun Farley aka farley82!
By CorranFalco
Dan here in Binghamton, NY Nick, Shaun I have spoken to both of ya already. HIYA!
Hey all! Its great to see members comin outta the woodwork and taking up an interest in our group. Its awsome that we have such great members joining the ranks. There is a possibilty of an event in the town of Fairport on Saturday July 3rd. We are awaiting confirmation one way or the other. This event will be a parade in celebration of the 4th of July. In the off chance that this event does not come through in our favor we will still be using that day as our first official RNYGB get together. I know that both Shaun and myself are looking foward to seeing you other "ghost heads" out there. As I know specifics times date and locations I will post them here on this thread.
Hey guys, things went great with my Star Wars meeting. My leader head Robert Crissman (he will probably be popping on here and adding you on facebook) said it was a great idea to have you join us for Spiedie Fest and anyone else who wants to come. There is no problems with you bringing a table, having a banner, and throwing some props on it and costuming with us.
Well I'm down here in Kingston, NY, which unfortunately for me, puts me about half way between everyone, so too far east/south for Rochester and too far North for NYC, maybe I'll have to drum up my own chapter...
No worries brotha you can join our group if you'd like! We'd love to have you with us socko. And tumblindice hell yea we would be interested. We are startin things slow for now since we are new and inexperienced and still lol oroganizing.
I had talked to Powlowski about this and before I begin real work on it, what do people think of also having an Upstate NY logo alongside our state logos?
By Powlowski
I have a car that we will be fixing up and converting into an ECTO-1NP. Shaun, Randy (vlix) and I are working on that. The car is a 1997 Ford Taurus GL stationwagon in white. The car itself needs a little work to bring it up to par before we start designing and fabricating our mods. I have a rough pic (ignore the roofrack), this pic is only for decal layout purposes. Ill text it to you. Iplease call me today brotha!
By dKiD Clue
lol i dont have your number , id love to help with the car too , wheres all that going down?
By Powlowski
My # is in the very first post. And I would love help with the car. Lol my mechanic moved so I'm sol right now.... give me a buzz and we can discuss things further.
By dKiD Clue
im no mechanic but i do like to keep busy , call you tommorow i got the day off
By Powlowski
I work Monday - Friday from 7am-3:30pm. I can't talk while at work but anytime after 3:30 should be good.
By HothGirl
You guys still around? lol

Hubby and I just moved back up north (he was stationed in the south for a while) and we're about two hour south of Rochester. We're involved with some of the Star Wars costuming groups in that area and it's awesome that there's a group of GB fans out there.

We're hoping to get started on our costumes soon. It's just been slow going with the move up and finding jobs, etc. :-)
By Powlowski
Well things have slowed up a bit for us this season, as we are still organizing. Between setbacks, minor complications and our Ecto projects. We are still a group that will be pushing ahead and hopefully taking part in future events. We welcome new members with open arms. Its awsome to see your interest, Shaun, Galina, Megan, Dan, Greg and myself (my apologies if I've left anyone out), would love to have you join our franchise.
By aliencatx
howdy?
how far away are you willing to take in I ghostbusters? live in the Bath/Corning area and I want to join a local group

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]